• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
as you can see, we made it possible to CUT AT WILL to achieve the ZAN-BATSU we made up.

wtf?

[Nintex]

Varion said:
At midday, 15 hours since I first started watching this, I think it's finally time to break free and do other things. I have Father's Day stuff to go buy :(

To those who have yet to watch the conference, enjoy!
EXTREEEEMEEEE

Monocle

Varion said:
At midday, 15 hours since I first started watching this, I think it's finally time to break free and do other things. I have Father's Day stuff to go buy :(

We who are about to die salute you!

Gravijah

Time to sleep. Probably. I hope. Gonna leave the conference up on my computer, though.

Baloonatic said:
I'm going to cut loose as well. Someone PM me if they ever make some .gifs of the female Dance Master character :lol

It's been fun.

Me too, please. AND IF YOU GET THEM BALOONATIC, YOU SEND ME THEM!

devilhawk

I have been laughing for over an hour. Laughing so hard that my eyes started watering and my nose is running. I cannot explain what I have seen.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Varion said:

You're a good man.

Suitcase Test said:
So it will start again in ~25 mins or so?
Haven't seen it yet, but very much looking forward to it. Gonna read this thread from the beginning. :D
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW a new comer GREAT !!!!
OK We'll let you know when the new loop will start !!! just check this threat and be prepared for the show of you life !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Gravijah said:
Time to sleep. Probably. I hope. Gonna leave the conference up on my computer, though.

Me too, please. AND IF YOU GET THEM BALOONATIC, YOU SEND ME THEM!

I will make some (probably shitty) ones if no one else does I guess.

ScrubJay

Well the laundry is done and I need to get to bed. I hope this dreadful conference is over by the time I wake up. I'll come back for the GIF's, otherwise this has been quite the legendary conference. Konami wins E3 forever, IMO.

Monocle

devilhawk said:
I have been laughing for over an hour. Laughing so hard that my eyes started watering and my nose is running. I cannot explain what I have seen.
Here, let me try: I feel like a unicorn just shat a rainbow in my mouth.

Varion said:
Thanks for the good laughs and we will carry on man have fun and good luck !!!!

i think i am tapped out as well, 6 and a half hours later. there's always tomorrow! :lol

i will leave with this: no matter how hard iga's xbla castlevania bombs with reviews, his watery puppy dog eyes have forced me into a day 1 purchase

10hn4u0.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Fuck, I just barely realized that IGA was in fact calling his presentation "a short break" between the Rising and Lord of Shadows announcements. goddam ;_;

Monocle

10 million dots per screen? I wish I had access to that fancy shmancy techmafanology.

"Can't stay 2D forever"? Fuck you, yes we can!

Veidt

How do you guys manage to gif streaming videos. it's simply mindblowing to me.:lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Iteration: 10

wow double digits!

Parham

Banned
Alright guys, after watching the conference eight (nine?) times, I think I'm done. I hope that everyone else who is watching the video right now will enjoy it as much as I did.

Veidt

okay. I missed the wrastlin', i'm watching this again.

nny

The Dutch Slayer said:
Konami wins E3 2010 right easy right? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wins by a landslide. A landslide of a conference :lol

I love the fact they have the conference on repeat, it's like they're gloating :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom