• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
theultimo said:
Well, I'm breaking out of the time vortex. I need sleep. SAVE IGA!
I tried-- I tried, brotha! But the universe has a way of... course correcting itself.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Somebody! Tell IGA bien bien bien bien bien. Give no ground to the Traitorvania. Millions of dots on screen and never come back. Look to Tak for the way and tell Niais the trailer is a trap.

I'm done. Inform the King of France that guillotine. Hah.

ixix said:
Somebody! Tell IGA bien bien bien bien bien. Give no ground to the Traitorvania. Millions of dots on screen and never come back. Look to Tak for the way and tell Niais the trailer is a trap.

a fitting end. BIEN BIEN BIEN!

33ehdn6.jpg

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
his fucking head fell off :lol

only good part of the show.

LeonEight

Neo Member
ixix said:

All hail Ixix. Escapee of the loop of doom.

trejo

ixix said:

A true patriot.

Jay Sosa

panda21 said:
i can't believe this is still going. i've been to sleep and got up and its still on. its like groundhog day or something

Someone needs to make sure that the loop is going to to play forever.

EDIT: Woah. MGS:Rising is never ever gonna be even considered to be released in Germany. Thank god I'm from Austria :D

OK everyone its that time again you want to go pie , drink , stand up and walk a little to keep the blood going?

GO NOW BECAUSE this is the boring part of the briefing

We have now officially gone into ubisoft territory

trejo

And with MGS: Bathroom Break trailer done I bid you adieu.

KONAMI KING OF E3!

SAVE IGA, SAVE THE WORLD!

DEATH TO THE USURPERS!

FUCK GOD OF VANIA!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
ixix said:

I never tire of this shit :lol

You're 1 in a million loyal troops, ixix. IGA would be proud.

Rapstah

It would rock if someone could code a Flash application or something that played back the posts in this thread in sync to the video of the conference.

Varion

At midday, 15 hours since I first started watching this, I think it's finally time to break free and do other things. I have Father's Day stuff to go buy :(

To those who have yet to watch the conference, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom