• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Someone should code achievements for the stream.

2hmocpt.png

alright I figured it out...

Somehow I died before E3 started and am now in the afterlife/twilight zone. There is no other way to explain what I've witnessed in the past 3 days

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Getting lost in shadow is the only thing that can save you from getting lost in loop.

Did Pepe know? Can a machine ever truly know?

I don't know.

Jay Sosa

warbegins said:
guys i am getting this weird vibe..

everyone in that room may be in danger! look out there is a killer amongst you!

:lol

EDIT: Please let me know when I can dl the entire conference, I have to save this for all eternity.

trejo

RevenantKioku said:
Yeah, I've been watching from the start. Really not seeing anything crazy here.

Don't you live in Japan, though? You probably see this shit everyday on your way to work so of course you won't find it crazy!

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?

...are you willing to accept...

...what I have to teach?

I'm ready.

- Do you want me to show you the way?
- Show me the path.

- Can I lead you, please?
- Lead me.

- I'm gonna put you in my pocket.
- Guide me.

You're in my hands.

When do we start?

Right now.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Gravijah said:
it appeals to a "white" audience.
Oh, so it's just bad?
I give up around Silent Hill. Just seems like a press conference to me. I'm missing something.

wow 155 pages just wow TRULY AN HISTORY moment for E3 and GAF history :lol :lol :lol

btw yes the shadow game does look cool but you can't concentrate on it because of all the crazy around it

RevenantKioku said:
Oh, so it's just bad?
I give up around Silent Hill. Just seems like a press conference to me. I'm missing something.
No, it's not just bad. Did you see it from the start?
And yeah, you miss a sense of humor. And soul as somebody posted.

Varion

RevenantKioku said:
Oh, so it's just bad?
This seems like a normal press conference to you?

I... don't know what to say. I mean I know most of the major ones were pretty bad this year but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom