• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
kittoo said:
OK I have just watched the Dance Dance revolution thing. Should I watch the whole conference or that Dance Dance was all the fun?

You're missing out on a lot if you just watched that part. Trust me.

Gravijah

Suitcase Test said:
How is the audience not laughing its ass off?! How can they keep serious faces? OMG I love you GAF. :lol

Have you ever witnessed stuff like this first hand before? You feel embarrassed for the people on STAGE.

Chinner said:
i'm watching this for a second reason...for some reason.
Its the power of the loop it will hold you in FOREVER !!! *TAM TAM TAM*

ow and next part is SO WEIRD AND SO WHY KONAMI WHY????

ow and you are going to watch the NEWS, yes you read it right THE NEWS.............

TheOddOne said:
2j15161.jpg

THE FUCK :lol
Wow, if The Dutch Slayer were a Junior, he would have gotten the required posts to become a Member. Konami turns boys into men!

kittoo said:
OK I have just watched the Dance Dance revolution thing. Should I watch the whole conference or that Dance Dance was all the fun?
You should watch the whole thing, but you better can wait till it loops again and listen to some smooth jazz.

Prophet Steve said:
You should watch the whole thing, but you better can wait till it loops again and listen to some smooth jazz.

Don't forget to put a white card that reads "Konami" over your face while you're listening.

Why would you do that? said:
Wow, if The Dutch Slayer were a Junior, he would have gotten the required posts to become a Member. Konami turns boys into men!
No I was not but I have not slept in about 29 hours :lol :lol :lol :lol
Plus if you watch about the first 50 pages you will die laughing all of us who watched it for the first time where just tiering up !!

InsaneZero said:
Don't forget to put a white card that reads "Konami" over your face while you're listening.
Oh yeah, watched it just too late. Didn't saw the whole Rapstar thing, of course saw it after that and still saw the best parts.

Mystery-white-boy said:
I didn't believe the hype. GAF, you've let me down so many times before...
Not this time. Oh no, not this time.
That is the power of the loop and Konami !!! :lol :lol :lol

PLZ SOMEONE SAY THE LINE IF YOU QUOTE THE LINE YOU WILL BE THE MASTER OF THIS LOOP.
PLZ SOMEONE JUST QUOTE THE GUY PLZ its to funny every time EVERY TIME :lol

Rez said:
has this been youtubed yet? if not why not.
It's only on stream, but we're working on it.

Just noticed a girl in the bottom at the end of the singing was just waving into the public, so many eastereggs to see. :lol

Atrophis

Show choir ends with the bearest smattering of applause. :lol

Has there ever been anything more ridiculous and self evidently lame than Beyblade??

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Holy shit this was 40 something pages when I went to bed and it's nearly doubled now :lol

No one has escaped the time warp I take it.

nny

The Dutch Slayer said:
Between the crazy you can see a game or to but man its just to weird !! all around so you won't notice much of it.
6JTAy.png

HE WILL KILL YOU :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

He's supposed to be the final boss in this Silent Hill game: Stare-at-me head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom