• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
r149166_528987.jpg

"I watched it 9 times"

dabig2

I can't believe this is still staying strong :lol

I watched it when it first came on and then the subsequent time and couldn't handle it anymore. I'm sure there are some here that have probably watched it 10 times by now :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
So glad to wake up and see the loop/thread still going. Watched it 4 times last night and after I'm done with class, I'm watching it more. :lol

Korey

Oh god they just did the dismemberment trick again :lol

Too bad the show gets "lame" from here on out though. Oh well, until the next loop!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
omg, started watching with creepy stare guy.

when does the next loop start?

Now we are at the ubisoft part of the briefing aka broing, you can go get something to drink, eat, walk around you will not mis anything.
Unless you want to HEAR more about MGS rising and not SEE ANYTHING......
Rez said:
omg, started watching with creepy stare guy.
when does the next loop start?
In about 25/30 min will let everyone know when the new loop stars up again.

NewFresh

Marvie_3 said:
So glad to wake up and see the loop/thread still going. Watched it 4 times last night and after I'm done with class, I'm watching it more. :lol

I am with you Marvie, just got up to go to work and I decided to check to see if this was still going. AND IT ISS

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
So is the crazy over? Because I was supposed to go to bed a long time ago.

Ok for all the new fooks, last night : E3 2010 Konami Conference was on but when it was done it started looped on their website and it still is !!!
we all watch it over and over and over again.
BECAUSE ITS THAT GOOD.

We will let you all know when the new loop starts so that you can watch the most amazing thing ever with us !!!

Atrophis said:
Dutch Slayer you know far too much about this conference :lol
I probably than tell you EVERYTHING about it by now without looking up anything :p

Korey

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, here's a youtube of the two most bizarre moments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtKMqdMWNec

HOWEVER, I recommend you not watch that and instead watch the entire conference when the loop starts over again, up to at least the end of the Silent Hill segment. It's completely worth it and will make your week. The lulz literally start within a minute of the conference beginning.

I need to be going to sleep so badly, but this is just...

...wooow

I think my face has become permanently disfigured from laughing so hard

The Shift

Banned
Heh - this is completely off chops and someone must be handing out the disco biscuits backstage!

Grats to Konami for saving E3 this year and Tak Fujii, take me to your dealer!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
neptunes said:
This continuous stream HAS to be a distress call from somewhere
We already figured out that we need to save IGA but can't and that is a cold reality we'll have to live with for the rest of eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom