• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
CcrooK said:
10k people. You can do it. I can't believe people are still watching though. :lol
2j605f.jpg

AND OMG @ DANCING GUY !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Alex Dee

Neo Member
The one conference I don't try to watch and this happens. I take it that it's worth watching more than just those youtube bits?

Alex Dee said:
The one conference I don't try to watch and this happens. I take it that it's worth watching more than just those youtube bits?

People have been watching the conference on loop all night long. That's how good it is.

Salazar

A marvellous rebuke to the notion that E3 has no soul, no rock n roll, no authenticity or charm.

Going to buy some Konami games to support my boys. Granted, I was buying a couple of them anyway, but the outlay just increased on the strength of this conference.

ultron87

Now is this worth it to tune in to if I can only listen for most of the time? (I'm at work and having a full video on my screen the whole time wouldn't be a good idea).

ultron87 said:
Now is this worth it to tune in to if I can only listen for most of the time? (I'm at work and having a full video on my screen the whole time wouldn't be a good idea).
nah you will laugh so hard you will get into trouble so don't do it

btw he is the president of konami and NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND HIM :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Korey

ultron87 said:
Yes, it should be ok, although be sure to check whenever a new presenter comes on. And during awkward pauses.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
"Can we roll the trailer please?"

:lol :lol :lol

-WTF music stopped

"it's so good that they keep you waiting on the edge of your seat"

Holy shit

"are we on it?"

"i'm just going to talk to you instead"

trejo

God damn it E3 2010 Konami Infinite Time Loop Conference why can't I quit you?

One million posts people, let's do this!

Loop number 9 here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom