• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
To be fair to Konami, Lucha Libre is huge in mexico and southern california, so there is a niche they can find.

but this conference:lol

Rez said:
hahaha cutting him off
ow that happens ALL THE TIME :lol :lol :lol :lol throughout the entire thing

2d6kuqa.jpg

motivator-wrestler.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
crisdecuba said:
I can't wait for the awkwardness that's about to happen with the Lucha Libre presentation...

Dude it might have already happened or it is happening right now, I don't know what to say man lol

Omikaru

I think I want to watch that match. :lol They're having a weigh-in? Dear god.

Holy crap, they're fighting on stage. And then this guy comes on the screen!:lol :lol :lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
oh. my. god.

I need to show people this.

I need to show everyone this.

falconzss

i am glad that the konami PC is still looping since i couldn't register to watch it live yesterday.
lol at the luchalibre guys :lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I'll take it in the back LOL!

This topic shall be enshrined into the gaf hall of fame.

And a NEW trailer suddenly appears LOL...

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Hahaha, what the hell is going on!???

"I'll take it in the back"

That didn't exactly sound right...
:lol :lol :lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Dude fuck it guys.

I am fucking clicking PAGE 1 and simul reading this page+ and from page 1, I must re-live this fucking experience.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
:lol That teleprompter!!!! Why do they need to have it so over to the side like that? The presenters reading and looking to their right the whole time, looks ridiculous.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Slayer-33 said:
Dude fuck it guys.

I am fucking clicking PAGE 1 and simul reading this page+ and from page 1, I must re-live this fucking experience.
Highly recommended for the rest of the people who haven't. But, make sure you see the conference atleast once before doing so. You do not wanna miss the best parts coming up soon. ;p

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Ok I just got back and opened my stream. Has the madness started yet? I just see dudes talking about Saw.

or did I miss it? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom