• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zengar

NewPicture.jpg

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
SolidSnakex said:
People are going to be waking up confused as to how this conference thread has more posts than Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft's.

I bet you KONAMI is probably looking at their stats and going "WOW! PEOPLE LOVE OUR CONFERENCE!" :lol

Fuck! I should have known that someone would have beaten me to the LOST photoshops. :lol Well done Turk! (and any others before/after him)

I might do my own variation later. Or, maybe I'll do it...earlier.

shyamalan.jpg

Korey

This is just TIP of the iceberg, keep watching and you'll thank us you did. The conference descends into this surreal spiral of bizarreness and you'll likely drown from the tears streaming down your face by the end

353cca0.jpg

ON ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU BUT WILL CAN LAUGH AND LAUGH !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ONE MILLION MICS, I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT IS A BIG NR BUT SHIT HE......

GOLDEN QUOTES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT SHOW THAM THAT YET !!!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
"It's the best karaoke game in the history of karaoke games. Whatever that means!"

WHATEVER THAT MEANS?! YOU JUST SAID IT YOURSELF. LOL

Korey

Pandoracell said:
Ummm....what am I watching? :lol

Did I miss anything good in the first 15 minutes?
Yes, some funny technical difficulties but you started at a good time. The best is yet to come.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Did anyone watching this late night go to bed and have a dream/nightmare with this stream in it?

DID THE GAME JUST GIVE HIM AN "OFF THE CHAIN" RATING. LOL LOL WTF

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
wtf was that clicking in the background when the traikler started?

-fake edit

LOL wtf rapstar

Fake kanye LOL

wtf lol wtf trailer was this

redman and icecube? lol at the hesitant clapping :lol :lol

So they jumped into another game instantly? lol

spons

Gold Member
Slayer-33 said:
Someone save this shit, we need mirrors asap for the rest of our gafcrew
After this loop I'll upload a torrent of it in the same gruesome format it was streamed with. I'm still hoping for a HD version on Gametrailers or something but somehow I doubt this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom