• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please every one at the very end of this you can see this:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

2073qz6.jpg

shas'la

"BUT I JUST CANT GET NO RELEASE" Prophetic song lyrics.

I've watched the entire S.Korea v Argentina match while having this conference on in the background. I muted the footie twice to watch moments of luls, and missed two goals in the process :lol

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
There's apparantly prizes to be won for writing an article about the event. I fully expect someone from GAF to go above and beyond :)

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Rei_Toei said:
There's apparantly prizes to be won for writing an article about the event. I fully expect someone from GAF to go above and beyond :)

Is it even possible to write an article on this?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The crazy thing is all these kids probably got their parents in the audience. I can just imagine what's going on through their heads after sitting through this amazing piece of marvel and wonder. :lol :lol :lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I need to watch this with other people. This is the best thing I have seen in months.

Kaako said:
The crazy thing is all these kids probably got their parents in the audience. I can just imagine what's going on through their heads after sitting through this amazing piece of marvel and wonder. :lol :lol :lol
oh my god. :lol

Ryuuga

Banned
lamb-chops-play-along.jpg

This is the stream that never ends!
Yes it goes on and on my friends!
Some people started watching it not knowing what it was,
we STILL don't know just what it is and watch it just because...

This is the stream that never ends!
Yes it goes on and on my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom