• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Varion said:
Revenue ▲¥309,771 million ($3.24 billion) (2009)[1]
Operating income ▲¥33.8 billion (2009)[1]
Net income ▲¥10,874 million ($113 million) (2009)[1]
Employees 5,181 (as of March 31, 2010)

It just blows my mind.

This needs to be posted again and included in the OP. Simply amazing.

Konami is run by monkeys.

33ehdn6.jpg

no words just no words.............. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

panda21

ok i could understand if they played it 2 or 3 times but they have looped it like 10 times now :lol :lol :lol

this is weird

I'm currently grabbing this conference as a stream to watch later. I can't bloody wait for this i'm clockwatching the minutes away until i can go home from work.

75 minutes to go :(

I watched watched the Ninety nine nights 2 portion on youtube and HOLY DEAR GOD WHO THE FUCK LET HIM ON STAGE!!!!! I guess that is one way to make your conference "memorable"

broken engrish is broken

MechaX

panda21 said:
ok i could understand if they played it 2 or 3 times but they have looped it like 10 times now :lol :lol :lol

this is weird

We're trapped in an infinite cycle, unless we can save IGA!

Damnit, I'll save him for sure this time.

falconzss

panda21 said:

this is weird

they just want everyone to experience this madness :lol it sucks you in and never lets go of you.

DangerStepp

Keyser Soze said:
Metal Gear... boring!!! Turns off again. See you in 20 minutes!

This guy talks for 10-15 minutes without actually telling us anything new AT ALL. He's obviously the King of Bullsh*t. The least we can do is give him a little respect.

Everyone, you can go piss now... the RISING talk is boring

True test of games journalism here.

Any mainstream sites actually reporting this madness? For all the sites I can find apart from Kotaku and a few minor ones, they all just sound like press releases listing the games shown.

Graphics Horse said:
True test of games journalism here.

Any mainstream sites actually reporting this madness? For all the sites I can find apart from Kotaku and a few minor ones, they all just sound like press releases listing the games shown.

Gamespot had an actual live blog on it.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Extreme one million troops and Very Exercise

Tak Fujii & Naoki Maeda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other developers.

they are new our legends and pure classic , we have the best E3 Conference ever thanks to both of them ( and the rest too ) Kojima fails for not be in this awesome show.

crazy monkey said:
:lol what is going on? where is the video? I can't read this many pages. some has links? or summary videos?
EASY BOY EASY BOY,

Here is the deal we will link the video to you in about 20 min when the NEW loop starts than you can watch it from the beginning because that is FAR better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom