• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korey

Showtimes for Thursday, June 17

Stream (open in Windows Media Player or VLC): http://mfile.akamai.com/73487/live/reflector:49700.asx

Duration: 1hr 40min
All times are in PST (+3 for EST)

6:00 AM
7:40 AM
9:20 AM
11:00 AM
12:40 PM
2:20 PM
4:00 PM
5:40 PM
7:20 PM
9:00 PM
10:40 PM

Going back to bed...keep posting this every couple of pages or so for newcomers who want to watch from the beginning

trejo

Korey said:
Showtimes for Thursday, June 17

Duration: 1hr 40min
All times are in PST (+3 for EST)

6:00 AM
7:40 AM
9:20 AM
11:00 AM
12:40 PM
2:20 PM
4:00 PM
5:40 PM
7:20 PM
9:00 PM
10:40 PM

Going back to bed...keep posting this every couple of pages or so for newcomers who want to watch from the beginning

Gotcha covered chief.

345hug4.gif

Lost in Shadow looks pretty cool, but the guy's synopsis of the story is so lifeless it's hilarious!

Also, 'A flying fairy called Spangle' has had me in stitches again and again. :lol :lol :lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I take it this is the Rocky Horror Picture Show of E3 conferences or something?

It's a pity the Mario Party series has kept Hudson afloat all this time. Truly a shell of the company which once produced Military Madness.

Lime

I would never imagine they would loop this forever. When I saw it live yesterday I thought it was over and just crazy. But then they loop it. And 14 hours later, it is still on!

Come to think of it, this is some post modern shit. They should have it looping at the Tate museum.

Leonsito

mattiewheels said:
I take it this is the Rocky Horror Picture Show of E3 conferences or something?

It's the Turkish Star Wars of the conferences.

At least I'm feeling the exact same way watching it.

Tenks

My favorite part is that no two presenters are alike. The Hudson guy was mega boring, the Silent Hill guy is mega creepy, the Dance guy was mega on drugs, the N3II guy was mega Japanese. It's perfect.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Tenks said:
My favorite part is that no two presenters are alike. The Hudson guy was mega boring, the Silent Hill guy is mega creepy, the Dance guy was mega on drugs, the N3II guy was mega Japanese. It's perfect.
it's a surreal collection of curiosities. fucking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom