• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ngzivd.jpg

Leonsito said:
Sound in the videos is all over the place ? Or it's that my computer ?
ow no that is them throughout the entire thing the audio is up/down and up again and down again its crazy

panda21

Leonsito said:

be prepared to have your ears blasted at the start of each trailer as the guy doing the videos tries to adjust the volume...

Bananakin

Leonsito said:

Not your computer, it just does that. Also, pretty much every trailer starts out really loud, so watch out for that.

spons

Gold Member
The Dutch Slayer said:
DOES IT WORK (offline)
you can upload it best trough a torrent OR though filefront.com megaupload.com
Yeah I have it on my HDD now

hYjZd.png

I'll find a way to get it online.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
The Dutch Slayer said:
He I'm up for about 32 hours I make typos :D but I funny one I know :D:D:D

ow btw OBAMA

353cca0.jpg
If there's a prize for most dedicated Konami-conference fan, you win it. :lol

trejo

Marvie_3 said:
I wonder if all the people streaming this repeatedly has gotten Konami thinking most of these games will be popular. :lol

Well I, for one, am buying THE SHIT out of N3 II and Dance Masters. They have earned it.

Edit: And Harmony of Despair, of course. WE MUST SAVE IGA!

Wiseblade

I wateched this today on an earlier loop, I was lucky enough to catch it near the beginning. #

Hands down, the best conference of E3.

Kaako said:
Yo Dutch, how many times have you watched it so far?
I've only seen it 3 times.
Stream is over 19 hours now, but at this point its just background noise and I though when to listen and to shut my brain of and type for gaf :p

Firebrand

The Dutch Slayer said:
Stream is over 19 hours now, but at this point its just background noise and I though when to listen and to shut my brain of and type for gaf :p

You're gonna have some amazing dreams when you eventually fall asleep.

bozeman

I STILL need to know where to watch the lucha "Who'll be on the cover???" match later today. Maybe it was posted while I went to sleep, but I NEEDS TO KNOW!!!

I ALL LOVE IT DO NOT GET ME WRONG BUT
I can't comprehend that KONAMI let these people present them selfs for the company FOR THE WORLD....... :lol :lol :lol :lol MIND BLOWING

But he at least we can all laugh about it :lol :lol :lol

HI !!!!!!

untitled-87muw.jpg

untitled-16n10q.jpg

3g0gw.jpg

BucZF.gif

okay I need help!

at the beginning of silent hill, when the creepy staring guy is talking, he's rubbing his hands together like crazy.

I NEED A GIF OF THIS, PLEASE ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom