• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zengar

The Dutch Slayer said:
EASY BOY EASY BOY,

Here is the deal we will link the video to you in about 20 min when the NEW loop starts than you can watch it from the beginning because that is FAR better

You forgot listening to smooth jazz and staring at the Konami logo while waiting for20 minutes. This is of utmost important.

The Dutch Slayer said:
EASY BOY EASY BOY,

Here is the deal we will link the video to you in about 20 min when the NEW loop starts than you can watch it from the beginning because that is FAR better

:O ok. I hope it gets posted on you tube. later. seeing alll this reaction got me anxious. :lol

trejo

Showtimes for Thursday, June 17

Duration: 1hr 40min
All times are in PST (+3 for EST)

6:00 AM
7:40 AM
9:20 AM
11:00 AM
12:40 PM
2:20 PM
4:00 PM
5:40 PM
7:20 PM
9:00 PM
10:40 PM

Posted for the new page!

OK EVERYONE HERE WE GO A NEW ROUND A NEW LOOP YOU CAN WATCH IT ALL HERE:

http://www.konami.com/e3/bestblog

or open this link in your media player (wmp, vlc, etc)

http://mfile.akamai.com/73487/live/reflector:49700.asx?bkup=32012

JUST WATCH AND BE AMAZED it takes about 100 minutes (1 hour and 40)
AND IT WILL BE THE BEST TIME YOU WILL EVER SPEND AND A VIDEO
SERIOUSLY a lot of gaffers and other where skeptical but they all laughed and all had a great time !!!!

Please tell you friends/facebook/twitter etc EVERYONE has to see this EVERYONE !!!
any questions just post them in here.

HAVE FUN !!! we will for the Millionth time.
(ow and everyone who watches for the xxx time plz do not spoil to much for the new watchers plz).

dabig2

SolidSnakex said:
345hug4.gif

bwahahaha!

And I don't get the thing with the feet on the bottom of the game screen. Is that supposed to be your feet moving the character? Because the guy in that fake promo isn't moving at all :lol

Oh, and a quick 30 second job:

2a00so5.jpg

Roquentin

I'm so happy that I decided to watch it live last night. It's been said many times in this thread already, but people really have to see it.

I love reading reactions of people who heard that the conference was amazing. They come here not knowing what to expect, then they start watching the loop and comment on how funny/crazy it is (thinking they've already seen the good parts), and then it really starts.

I think the looping works like Large Hadron Collider, some sort of particle gains more speed/energy with every loop, and just like with LHC it probably may create a black hole. YOU WILL BE SUCKED!

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
The Dutch Slayer said:
OK OFFICIAL GO DRINK, PIE, BREATH BREAK because you will miss NOTHING !!!!
Is this meant to be 'pee'? Because if not, it's hilarious. :lol

Not quite as hilarious as hip-hop's alleged influence on government, though.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Russell :lol

I was just sitting here thinking, "I wish he would be himself, and just start cussing up a storm."

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom