• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

trejo

Leonsito said:
Ok, I'm done, I managed to start it with Glee and finished it with DanceMasters.

Flawless victory Konami.

I don't underestand how is this company still alive

One of us. One of us.

viewtifulsub said:
Glee singing number:
Conference has just officially hit rock bottom
OW NO WAY we are not there YET no no no no no
Stat Flow said:
Why...why is this fucking looping? :lol :lol
NO ONE CAN RESIST THE LOOP NO ONE :lol

ow btw everyone watch out for this and the end of the glee part:
2073qz6.jpg

Raxus

goldsoundz said:
I just left and some news stream is showing now. Is this still part of the conference?

And now some guy/girl is singing gospel.
You'd think they would have the sense to avoid something so mind bogglingly stupid in a conference. You'd be wrong.

fisheyes

Holy shit I just noticed the game itself in the background. You fill up the bar to collect the letters of 'glee' and when you get them all 'glee' just flashes up on screen in big letters. Wow. Amazing.

GLEE

The Dutch Slayer said:
OW NO WAY we are not there YET no no no no no

NO ONE CAN RESIST THE LOOP NO ONE :lol

ow btw everyone watch out for this and the end of the glee part:
2073qz6.jpg
I finally saw this, the best part is that there's like five people going in for an ass grab.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Man, this conference was so good, I cry tears of laughter just by reading the first pages of this thread.

Sanic

The Dutch Slayer said:
19.5 hours in so devide that by 1.4

Hardcore :lol

i'm gonna hop back on and finish watching it once it loops around again later in the day. I'm pumped :lol.

Just watched the 3rd loop. Still in fucking teras here (of laughter) :lol

Iwata voice: "I will said wow!

Off to the Kojima toilet conference! :D

TGS Konami is going to be the bomba !:lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Son of Godzilla said:
HOLY SHIT. 7th playthrough or whatever for me. I FINALLY HEARD NAOKI SAY THEY ARE JUST DANCING ALONG TO THE DEMO VIDEO FOR NO REASON.
:lol :lol :lol

Bananakin

See, in any other conference this Hudson presentation would be one of the funniest parts: Pepe getting less and less enthusiastic, BEYBLADEZ being back and hotter than ever, online log cutting, PEW PEW PEW, etc. In the Konami Conference of Legend, though, it's merely a sidenote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom