• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING cool game incoming do not be alarmed stay where you are and just keep watching the crazy will continue in just a moment.............
6JTAy.png

seady

drtomoe123 said:
if anything, this conference was worth it for two things

1. the lulz

2. LOST IN SHADOW that music is amazing

So sad that it will probably be the game that sell the least.

trejo said:
Dutch, you are a scholar and a gentleman. But for Pete's sake, get some rest man!
In about 10 min I'm off to dinner for a good hour just sitting down and grabbing some rest
BUT I'll be back (hopefully :p)
bozeman said:
So, I had to get SOME sleep...at what point did this thread pass all other E3 conference threads?
Around 5 hours ago

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
This conference will be all that I think about the next time I happen across a DDR cabinet, whenever that may be.

Never realized Naoki was such a character.

Minamu

You guys are aware that Kojima tried to beat this right? He had a small conference inside a HOTEL TOILET yesterday/last night/whatever :lol

I just finished reading the last 110+ pages of this thread :D Fucking crazy.

Varion

Can't believe the conference is still looping and this thread is still going :lol

Anyone managed to extract and upload the video file yet?

Varion said:
Can't believe the conference is still looping and this thread is still going :lol

Anyone managed to extract and upload the video file yet?
spons is working on it, but no idea how long that would take.. I'ts 500 mb.

Sixfortyfive said:
This conference will be all that I think about the next time I happen across a DDR cabinet, whenever that may be.

Never realized Naoki was such a character.
The thing that gets me is that Dance Masters actually looks to be reliant enough on "hitting" moves that it might actually be a competent rendition of full body DDR.

Or maybe that's just the time loop speaking.

drtomoe123 said:
using youtube transcribe:

x1nmvr.jpg
My emotions were rollercoastering through this part:
1. (Concerned) Oh no, more dancing. I wonder if it's gonna be any good like the Harmonix demo.
2. (Disappointed) Wow this looks like crap and they're not very good.
=- White guy stops dancing and focuses on talking =-
3. (Angered) WTF?!? It's not even real?
4. (Confused/Amused) Wait, does the Japanese guy know it's not real? He's really really into it ... =)

Cowie

Reading this thread... ahahah
this conference has become some sort of GAF Rocky Horror.

That said, a thread this popular, when will the backlash start?

Biff

I'm so happy to see the Internet is still caught in the infinite Konami loop that is Win in it's purest form; 100% concentrate.

I'll have to admit, after sleeping on it and letting what I saw last night marinate in my brain, my mind is slowly unfucking it's humour core to the point where I can laugh again.

I witnessed something so funny, I couldn't laugh. Akin to Cartman seeing the real-life butt-face people.

trejo

Cowie said:
Reading this thread... ahahah
this conference has become some sort of GAF Rocky Horror.

This is the alpha and the omega of E3 conferences. There can be no backlash.

Varion

Cowie said:
I'm amazed it hasn't already. 177 pages, and while we've had a who people who haven't found it particularly funny, they moved on pretty quick.

This is like the most agreement I've ever seen in a GAF thread. Especially of this length.

fisheyes

Oh god what the hell was that? I thought you guys might have overrated this, but this really is amazing, and I've barely seen any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom