• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varion said:
I'm amazed it hasn't already. 177 pages, and while we've had a who people who haven't found it particularly funny, they moved on pretty quick.

This is like the most agreement I've ever seen in a GAF thread. Especially of this length.
Because its that good.

OK Metal gear time so take a break everyone next 20 min are like ubisoft BORING AND MORE BORING.

I´M off to dinner please keep it alive and I´ll be back :)

see you all :)

fisheyes

The Rising part is where nothing exciting happens, right? I'm way tired, might use this as an opportunity to go to bed and catch the rest tomorrow.

EDIT: Yep, thought so. Alright, I'm out.

Varion said:
I'm amazed it hasn't already. 177 pages, and while we've had a who people who haven't found it particularly funny, they moved on pretty quick.

This is like the most agreement I've ever seen in a GAF thread. Especially of this length.

So Konami did this for GAF? Finally peace <3 <3 <3 <3

trejo

Boredom time!

Stick around if you wanna see the public execution of Iga followed by the smug gloating of the usurpers, you sick bastards.

Or if you'd rather join the next loop:

Showtimes for Thursday, June 17

Duration: 1hr 40min
All times are in PST (+3 for EST)

6:00 AM
7:40 AM
9:20 AM
11:00 AM
12:40 PM
2:20 PM
4:00 PM
5:40 PM
7:20 PM
9:00 PM
10:40 PM

nny

This is still going? Ok then. *re-opens stream*

We should record and setup a constant stream for when Konami takes this down, so we would always have this beautiful masterpiece to lift us up whenever we might need it ;P

bozeman

Anybody figure out who the guy in the background is and what exactly he does?

edit: oh, he DOES speak. I thought he just stood there

1znqwd1.gif

I'm back in the loop again, brave souls. Or perhaps I never left it. In here, we are all one soul, weeping Bloody Tears for IGA's soul who got lost in the Betrayalton.

trejo

SteelAttack said:
I'm back in the loop again, brave souls. Or perhaps I never left it. In here, we are all one soul, weeping Bloody Tears for IGA's soul who got lost in the Betrayalton.

Welcome back!

You were never really gone.

Lijik

nskinnear said:
Is this still looping? Holy shit?

How many times has it looped now?
I dont know, but I've been leaving it up as a soundtrack.

I... I just cant imagine a world where Im not a part of this constantly in some way

LeonEight

Neo Member
After few hours of sleep, Im back in the loop baby!
I hope we will never get a download link and everybody gets to feel the insanity of this thread the original way.

nny

"Can we roll the trailer please?"

(...)

"It's so good they keep you waiting on the edge of your seat."

hell yeah, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom