• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
traveler said:
I can't get the stream to play smoothly on my connection at all; I don't take it there's a way to see this hilarity in its entirety otherwise?
On a download is being worked on as we speak but that is 500 mb so it takes some time :O

HENTAI TRAILER COMING IN...... so wrong so so wrong

and SHOOT THE CORE !!!!!

Azure J

You guys realize that this thread has easily eclipsed any and every other E3 related thread thus far, right? :lol :lol :lol

MrPing1000 said:
so hentai sidescrolling shoot em up? Damn I wish I owned an xbox.
THAT IS THE problem nobody knows !!! they do not show ANYTHING in this entire press briefing form any game..... :lol :lol :lol :lol
robatw said:
and why does it end this way?!
Nobody know its all Fucked up and totally weird !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

falconzss

so glad to have my external monitor hooked up. i am going to stream this as long as it's looping and enjoy gaf at the same time.
really wished they showed some gameplay of otomedius excellence, but then we got some more lulz.

The Dutch Slayer said:
THAT IS THE problem nobody knows !!! they do not show ANYTHING in this entire press briefing form any game..... :lol :lol :lol :lol

We have no idea how Adrenaline Misfits look! lol

no pictures or anything of these 8 fantasy worlds or the Blistering shalom courses, lol.

OH wait I must have missed it the first time, lol.

Blair

Banned
his suit reminds me of

snxghaqdr_image.axd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom