• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayhan

The Dutch Slayer said:
@Kayhan

Nice gifs man :lol :lol :lol

GET READY PEOPLE GLEE !!!!

and you have to watch the news YES THE NEWS !!!! :lol :lol
And thank you for helping to introduce people to the wonders of the Konami 2010 E3 conference.

Your name, The Dutch Slayer, will always be linked to this conference for me.

JoeBoy101

SexyNerd said:
I just realized this is not a live demo either.

Dancers gotta dance, singers gotta sing.

Konami, this is so epically horrible, you have so polluted your name that the good will from Blades of Steel is getting burned.

spons

Gold Member
SexyNerd said:
It is uploading as we speak! :D
I was planning on uploading it but the audio is out-of-sync after seeking through the file so it's useless. I'm really hoping that the media sites will upload this in proper format because the stream format is outdated asf/wmv crap that I can't get working correctly.

Kayhan said:
And thank you for helping to introduce people to the wonders of the Konami 2010 E3 conference.
Your name, The Dutch Slayer, will always be linked to this conference for me.
Thank you :)
maniac-kun said:
is it save to say konami won e3?
ow yes we declared that LONGGGG AGO :lol :lol :lol :lol

Woffls

holy god damn this thread is still going AND people are still watching the stream? I'm in the UK so bailed at about midnight after watching the conference live, and it's great to see that the rest of gaf is being introduced to this monumental turning point in Konami's history.

Don't think I'll watch this again until next year when we all gather round and watch it again for old time's sake... because it WILL happen.

<edit>
Did we ever find out what 503 was?

<fake edit>
Oh we're still getting the error message? Hmm.

spons said:
I was planning on uploading it but the audio is out-of-sync after seeking through the file so it's useless. I'm really hoping that the media sites will upload this in proper format because the stream format is outdated asf/wmv crap that I can't get working correctly.
ah to bad man nice try THANK you for trying and hopefully G4 will GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER

wrowa

Woah.

The last time I've taken a look at this thread, it was at page 60. Now it's over 180.

Woah.

But yeah, it sure was the best press conference ever. Many years from now I'll tell my children that I watched the legendary Konami 2010 pressconference live!

Wiseblade

Lost in shadow is too good for this conference. Nintendo should have shown it at theirs so it wouldn't break the awful streak here.

Wiseblade said:
Lost in shadow is too good for this conference. Nintendo should have shown it at theirs so it wouldn't break the awful streak here.
It was supposed to appear at Nintendo's, but it got sucked in.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Wow. How did I miss this thread? Picked up the stream at the end of the horrid Glee-thing. What an ending note from the blond kid.

The guy reading the teleprompter sounds like he's doing a Ben Stein impersonation. I'll definitely stick with it in order to wrap around to the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom