• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mdzia.jpg

e12_1zq16.gif

e3_1sshg.gif

NOTE:
HE IS JUST DANCING TO THE VIDEO FEED NO WII NO PS3 NO KINECT NOTHING
HE IS JUST DANCING BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING !!!!

yamo

wtf did I just watch :lol

freakshow is the first thing comming to my mind watching the konami conference... love it!

nny

Berry berry EXCITE!!

I think I'm gonna put some sound bites of him in a SD card to play during Excite Truck.

Korey

Is it not a stroke of genius for, out of every conference so far, Konami to take the initiative to loop theirs over and over?

It's like the universe trolling us.

JoeBoy101

Subha is a hottie.

So Konami is showing a clip of a news broadcast, showing a clip of the Oprah show, highlighting a high school chorus, singing a TV number.

Third generation What the FUCK?!?!

trejo

"So we heard you like news and conferences so here's some news in your conference so you can conference while you news".

JoeBoy101 said:
Goddamn fool has just gotta dance. Even when he's obviously not playing. Should I fault him?
How could you fault a man who only wants to dance? He doesn't give a shit about games, conferences or stuff. He just wants to dance! :lol

Dance Naoki. Dance for all of us in the world who can't dance like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom