• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I'm doing spanish homework and i've got the conference as background nose...shit, I wish lucha libre came back on so I'd have an excuse to watch

Wiseblade

Raist said:
Well that would be stupid to ask what happened during that conf if I had been able to watch it, wouldn't it? :p

Scanning quickly through the last pages, they apparently brought the lulz. Still have no idea of what they actually presented :(

I've watched this conference twice and I know is that some japanese dude with an afro announced a game called ONE MILLION TROOPS. He seemed pretty excited about it.

MechaX

Damnit, I'll save IGA on the next loop for certain!

Raist said:
Well that would be stupid to ask what happened during that conf if I had been able to watch it, wouldn't it? :p

Scanning quickly through the last pages, they apparently brought the lulz. Still have no idea of what they actually presented :(

Well you're right in time for another loop!

http://mfile.akamai.com/73487/live/reflector:49700.asx

Tune in about 5-10 minutes and you'll be able to enjoy the journey too.

Atrophis

The Dutch Slayer said:
LOVE those stats :lol :lol

Nintendo Conference thread: 4031 posts
Sony Conference thread: 4377 posts
Microsoft Conference thread: 7375 posts
Konami Conference thread: 9256 posts :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Atrophis said:
Nintendo Conference thread: 4031 posts
Sony Conference thread: 4377 posts
Microsoft Conference thread: 7375 posts
Konami Conference thread: 9256 posts :lol
Just blew my mind. :lol :lol
Thank you again Konami.

Edit: Say it ain't so...please don't kill stream Konami!

JesseZao

darth_vader_nooo-716457.jpeg

Leckan

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why god why!

Edit: Never mind. Phew.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Holy shit I opened the loop once for old time's sake and it cut out.

Somebody check on IGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom