• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dedication Through Light said:
The best 22 hours for a press conference "PEW PEW"

345hug4.jpg
:lol :lol

drtomoe123 said:
to ixix, divine slayer:

i will forever be a member of your won miwwon twoops

Same.

This conference has taught me to believe:
One day we'll save Iga with one miwwon twoops made of one miwwon dots. One of them wll be a rapper and all of them AMAZING CHARACTERS.

Xater

Leonsito said:
Ok, we need to start a collect, buy a host and put the video up for sync streaming.

I wouldbe happy if I could download the whole thing somewhere. For me the DL is not working :(

falconzss

spons said:
It works for me, 34% = 109 MB. Hopefully the stream is good this time :(

you lucky one. i am only getting the 4kb file that let's me stream it. the only thing i could do know is record the stream but it seems the quality isn't as good as the original was :/

Sickboy007 said:
Same.

This conference has taught me to believe:
One day we'll save Iga with one miwwon twoops made of one miwwon dots. One of them wll be a rapper and all of them AMAZING CHARACTERS.

though some of us might be censored by feathers, stars, and bouncy balls

spons

Gold Member
falconzss said:
you lucky one. i am only getting the 4kb file that let's me stream it. the only thing i could do know is record the stream but it seems the quality isn't as good as the original was :/
I still have a couple of gigabytes of the loop but it was out-of-sync :lol. If this one works I'll upload it to megaupload. But yeah the quality of this stream is worse than the old one.

ultron87 said:
Watching this needs to be a yearly E3 tradition.
Ow hell yeah !!!

Plus THANK you all for the support and the just amazing moments, I'll bet if I start from page 1 I'll still tier up at some point just to see those FIRST FIRST reactions again even from myself :lol :lol.

And the moment we noticed that is went on loop for forever (almost ever :p).

trejo

I shall look forward to seeing you all in the "E3 2011: Konami Infinite Time Loop Conference 2010 Remembrance Thread".

It's been real, guys.

falconzss

spons said:
I still have a couple of gigabytes of the loop but it was out-of-sync :lol. If this one works I'll upload it to megaupload. But yeah the quality of this stream is worse than the old one.

yeah i had to try a few options but i got it to record a smooth in-synch stream (edit: only 2 minutes though) right before the pulled the plug :lol
really hope the file works fine and i already thank you for all your effort. thanks :)

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Now that the loop is dead we have to save IGA. We need to support his game so he can give us characters.

IGA wants to give us characters. We have to let him. This is our final trial.

LeonEight

Neo Member
It truly was the greatest of times...

Looking forward to Konami loop of 2011. What will see robots,Astronauts, Bears, norwegian people? Only time will tell. I look forward to seeing you guys then. Rock an Roll.

Magnus

I seriously think it's hilarious that back on page 9, people were laughing about how insignificant Konami's conference was and that the thread's pagecount wouldn't begin to rival the other conf threads.

Wow what a turn-around. :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I think the Great Metal Gear Wasteland finally expanded so much that the loop couldn't contain it.

Thank you Zan-Datsu. You are the true hero of these dark times. Go find IGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom