• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaX

Welp, end of the road folks.

Gotta thank Konami for truly making this an E3 to remember, regardless on whether or not this was intentio-

Hey, another stream. The loop continues!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
drtomoe123 said:
wait, so this isn't a stream?

Nope but now you can download it and save it for archiving purposes.

The real loop is dead...we can no longer laugh in unison at one mirrion troops.

I came back to watch the loop another time, after watching it 5 times yesterday (including the original 1st). But it turned off after the president said the conference is over. That was really the last time. :(

Whoever is uploading the whole 500MB conference please do, and we need to create mirror files of it.

Xater

Atrophis said:
Nintendo Conference thread: 4031 posts
Sony Conference thread: 4377 posts
Microsoft Conference thread: 7375 posts
Konami Conference thread: 9256 posts :lol

And the best part is how everyone is in it for the same stuff and there is no bitching.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Bien bien bien bien bien loop.

Bien bien bien bien bien. Never come back.

THIS..CAN'T..BE HAPPENING!!

4j6ccz.jpg

e: whew just another sanity effect

Konami needs to come out with an E3 2010 Press Conference Masters videogame for the Kinect.

Just imagine the features it could have and the sales would be through the "woof".

Or at leask Tak and Berry Excite need to be unlockable characters in the new Mortal Kombat.

Woffls

Xater said:
And the best part is how everyone is in it for the same stuff and there is no bitching.

I'm not sure I've seen anything more successful than this thread on a web forum.

We need this torrented to share the experience.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Somebody check on IGA.

We need him to make new characters for us. And stages.

MechaX

Awww. The Loop is dead for real. I won't lie, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Kudos to Konami.

Sorry guys, we couldn't save IGA, but perhaps some one will be a bad enough dude to rescue him in another time and place.

And with that, E3 kinda ends for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom