• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I feel so empty now that the loop is over.

Don't take that as a challenge, loop.

Magnus said:
I seriously think it's hilarious that back on page 9, people were laughing about how insignificant Konami's conference was and that the thread's pagecount wouldn't begin to rival the other conf threads.

Wow what a turn-around. :lol

We were all sucked in and just got to us.

I think the lowest point of the thread for posts at that itme had to have been MGS and the Silent Hill. lol

trejo

Magnus said:
I seriously think it's hilarious that back on page 9, people were laughing about how insignificant Konami's conference was and that the thread's pagecount wouldn't begin to rival the other conf threads.

Wow what a turn-around. :lol

It's because there was magic everywhere in this bitch.

Decado

Holy damn. MGSR looks awesome. Please come out this year.

That being said, won't it be a bit too easy if you can cut through anything with one blow?

Also, what's with the "Lightning Bolt Action" bit in the title? A bit odd, that.

spons said:
I've downloaded it fully but man, the new stream is so much worse than the loop. But I'm afraid it's all we have.

They've also cut out the trailer error at the beginning, but not censored the talk from Russell.

holy crap they did! maybe iga will escape too?

Lijik

spons said:
I've downloaded it fully but man, the new stream is so much worse than the loop. But I'm afraid it's all we have.

They've also cut out the trailer error at the beginning, but not censored the talk from Russell.

Im sorry what the fuck.

You dont mess with perfection, Konami. You dont mess with perfection.

cory

Banned
Decado said:

That being said, won't it be a bit too easy if you can cut through anything with one blow?

Also, what's with the "Lightning Bolt Action" bit in the title? A bit odd, that.
You have many things to learn.

Korey

All I have to say is, someone had better have a copy of the stream, or it's like...the holy grail being lost forever

Decado said:

what?

convert or gtfo

ixix

Decado said:

Not one of us.

Xater

I just went through Konami's tweet and found this:

#Konami #E3 The media are recording the live show w their cell phones. Amazing!

Probably not for any reason Konami was thinking about. :lol :lol :lol

trejo

We have to remember that we've managed to survive the loop and have seen the other side mostly unscathed.

I think it's important to take some pride in that.

Even if Iga wasn't so lucky.

Drame

Just came home and I have no idea why this thread is so long if there's no news.

Seems that I better watch this conference.

Woffls

Is there a proper download link for this yet? I tried the one posted a few times and Chrome will only save it as a playlist.

SexyNerd said:
I'm contemplating getting Ninety Nine Nights TWoo just so I can press XXX YYY XXX YYY to be sucked. It seems Tak invented a new Konami code.

untitled-87muw.jpg

!!!!

Finally I got the download working, instead of the tsream... Only 50 kb/s though (but going up). - edit: seems to level out just under 60kb/s, 1:30 hours remaining :(

I'll see what I can do for the cause!

And, I've posted it twice already, but just because I love it:

1znqwd1.gif

ixix

trejo said:
We have to remember that we've managed to survive the loop and have seen the other side mostly unscathed.

I think it's important to take some pride in that.

Even if Iga wasn't so lucky.

He did it for us. He sent Tak to warn us but we didn't listen. He sent Naoki to warn us but we didn't listen. IGA is lost to us now, and his end is on our heads. But it's not too late to support his game. Though gone he may be, he may yet rise again. With new characters. And stages.

All we can do now is buy his game and never come back.

trejo

SexyNerd said:
I'm contemplating getting Ninety Nine Nights TWoo just so I can press XXX YYY XXX YYY to be sucked. It seems Tak invented a new Konami code.

I am now getting N3 II and Dance Masters no questions asked.

AND HARMONY OF DESPAIR FOR I WILL SAVE IGA!

ixix said:
He did it for us. He sent Tak to warn us but we didn't listen. He sent Naoki to warn us but we didn't listen. IGA is lost to us now, and his end is on our heads. But it's not too late to support his game. Though gone he may be, he may yet rise again. With new characters. And stages.

All we can do now is buy his game and never come back.

but...but...but...

i feel like i want to dance

falconzss

Suitcase Test said:
Finally I got the download working, instead of the tsream... Only 50 kb/s though (but going up).

I'll see what I can do for the cause!

And, I've posted it twice already, but just because I love it:

1znqwd1.gif

how did you do it or was it just by accident?

ixix

trejo said:
I am now getting N3 II and Dance Masters no questions asked.

AND HARMONY OF DESPAIR FOR I WILL SAVE IGA!

But what about Niais? Will you let his sacrifice be in vain? He tried to warn us. Green orbs. Shoot the core.

Suitcase Test said:
Finally I got the download working, instead of the tsream... Only 50 kb/s though (but going up). - edit: seems to level out just under 60kb/s, 1:30 hours remaining :(
How did you got it to work?

if I get the entire file I'll make you an epic phtoshop/video you will never forget
(if I can get the file ever :p, Have photoshop and video editing already open!

mjemirzian said:
Nice!

La conferencia de Konami integra, buen sonido y nuestros amigos:

El elegido.
La parca.
SilverPlate.
Krauser.
El Bob Marley chino.
Nikita el marikita.
I don't know Spanish, but I can guess who he means with "El Bob Marley chino"

falconzss said:
how did you do it or was it just by accident?
I searched for an app to download streams and "mimms" came up. I put in the url and it worked.

Suitcase Test said:
Nice!

I don't know Spanish, but I can guess who he means with "El Bob Marley chino"

I searched for an app to download streams and "mimms" came up. I put in the url and it worked.

who? russell simmons? i dunno here.

ixix

trejo said:
I... I can't.

The loli. It is too much to ask from me.

Such tepid support for Niais. He tried to help us help IGA even after being eaten by a blazer. Niais is one of us.

One of us.

One of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom