• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

spons

Gold Member
Rctdaemon said:
People tried, but the captures were never synced. (or maybe even syncable for that matter)
My version is in-sync but if you start seeking in WMP the audio gets out-of-sync. I can upload it though if people want it, maybe someone can fix it.

theultimo

Valkyr Junkie said:
Wait, nobody ripped the original/unedited Konami stream in that 24 hour period? :(
There were many tries, but no one could encode the awesomeness that is Konami.

spons said:
My version is in-sync but if you start seeking in WMP the audio gets out-of-sync. I can upload it though if people want it, maybe someone can fix it.
Heck yeah!

spons said:

:D

Seeking is not needed, just the ability to loop it.

And I'm sure someone can fix it.

A NEW HOPE!

spons said:

Sounds good enough to me. I'd appreciate it.

Woffls

Given that we're still trying to find alternatives I'd say we're at Stage 3. It's good that several people (myself included) have the lightly edited version saved (linked a few pages back by spons iirc). It shouldn't be too hard to throw an OS X error screen in there somewhere and pretend it's legit. Nobody will find out ¬__¬

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Holy shit it lives! Reading through the last few pages, I panicked for a second. :lol

Sure, The Original Loop may have been broken, but refitted remnants of glory are better than nothing.

I will be sucked... indefinitely! extreeeeeeeme

So far...

2jdrm1k.png

I dunno.

MechaX

The Dutch Slayer said:
ow and man LOOPING a 500 mb press briefing for over 22 hours imagine what that cost indeed EVERY SECOND !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm actually curious about this too. Did Konami just straight up forget this was on? How much would it even cost to keep something like this running for almost a day straight?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Dizzan said:
Can someone please tell me exactly what happened in the conference and why this thread is so massive??
That's like trying to explain the Big Bang and how it came to be. Lucky for you, we have the whole conference on deck so just watch it from one of the links.

spons

Gold Member
jakershaker said:
:D

Seeking is not needed, just the ability to loop it.

And I'm sure someone can fix it.

A NEW HOPE!
Up it goes then :lol
I'll leave it to the audio/video wizards here to get something good out of it.

ultron87

MechaX said:
I'm actually curious about this too. Did Konami just straight up forget this was on? How much would it even cost to keep something like this running for almost a day straight?

I saw on their Twitter earlier advertising the looping, so they clearly didn't forget. Unless it was just one overzealous PR person keeping it online and hyping it.

MechaX said:

Probably more than they spent on the conference itself.

Varion

MechaX said:
If they did, I'd love to have seen their reaction this morning when they realised.

'Oh shit.'

[Nintex]

The Dutch Slayer said:
Man I can't even post BREAKING GAF lest and right here all because of konami

ow and man LOOPING a 500 mb press briefing for over 22 hours imagine what that cost indeed EVERY SECOND !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I just want to say... I'm proud of you and our country.
1237g90.jpg

trejo

For your own safety, don't try to control this conference.

Just give into the loop. It will take care of you.

There is no escape.

Fatbody

You newcomers can't just watch isolated youtube clips. You have to watch the whole confernece from start to finish to fully understand. Its all about context.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Kaako said:
That's like trying to explain the Big Bang and how it came to be. Lucky for you, we have the whole conference on deck so just watch it from one of the links.

ugh I knew I'd get responses like this..... Is it really that hard to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom