• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

seat

Everyone thinks this conference is great and I hope Konami agrees. Perhaps next E3 they'll continue to deliver the same type of unbridled chaos as this insane presentation.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Suitcase Test said:
So far...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jdrm1k.png[IMG]

I dunno.[/QUOTE]
Magical.

Woffls

Dizzan said:
ugh I knew I'd get responses like this..... Is it really that hard to explain

Funny shit happens: extreme stoned asians, run mirrion twoobs, marketin the shit outta it... usual stuff.

Biff

Wtf. Why am I looking forward to go home and watch this again after work?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME KONAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?!

Lijik

Dizzan said:
ugh I knew I'd get responses like this..... Is it really that hard to explain
Is it really that hard to just sit there and fucking watch it.
In fact thatd take less effort than if we explained it.
You lose, go watch.

ok I have a cool idea to put in the montage but I need same game names.

List some true CLASSIC Konami games (youtube link would be amazing but not required)

Just a small list of games that you should do if you list some classic konami games

Thanks in advance!

Woffls

The ultimate irony (and proof of his divinity) would be if this conference was completely orchestrated by Kojima
who we actually realise is dead but made this bitchin computer network to replace him
and the plan worked perfectly =\

Lijik

The Dutch Slayer said:

List some true CLASSIC Konami games (youtube link would be amazing but not required)

Just a small list of games that you should do if you list some classic konami games

Thanks in advance!
Mystical Ninja 64

Mr Jared

2hp3h94.png

Okay!

Also, I am very proud to say that I have met the man, the myth, the unstoppable dancing force that is Naoki Maeda.

2agrdx4.jpg

He asked me what I thought of a US edition of Pop'n Music. I told him it was a bad idea and look what happened ;o

Feel free to add him on Facebook.. I think he accepts everyone :lol

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000072496208&ref=ts

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
The Great Otomedius Betrayal is agonizing on the G4 feed. Niais steps aside, the lights go down, and you just want him to run for it. But he doesn't. He stands his ground and the trap is sprung and the trailer rolls and my god it's made of stars.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Sickboy007 said:
I think we need more loli.
This! Lolis and Niais.

The Dutch Slayer said:

Thanks in advance!

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles
Gradius
MGS
International Superstar Soccer and Pro evolution Soccer
Contra

trejo

The Dutch Slayer said:

Thanks in advance!

Megaman.

Dammit, I said I'd try!

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
The Dutch Slayer said:

Thanks in advance!

Frogger.

Catalix

ixix

Suitcase Test said:
At what time does the whole loli thing appear? Couldn't find it. :(

~35 minutes in.

The Great Otomedius Betrayal demands representation.

ixix said:
The Great Otomedius Betrayal is agonizing on the G4 feed. Niais steps aside, the lights go down, and you just want him to run for it. But he doesn't. He stands his ground and the trap is sprung and the trailer rolls and my god it's made of stars.
lol i hope the people werent expecting gameplay

trejo

Suitcase Test said:
At what time does the whole loli thing appear? Couldn't find it. :(

Needs moar Iga. :(

Edit: AND BEYBLADES!!! They're back and hotter tban ever!

When the guy in the "entirely too big for him" suit shows up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Dutch Slayer said:

Thanks in advance!
30w8fwg.jpg

seat

jakershaker said:
But if you do that you won't be able to finish the level.
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense to me. It seems like they should have the player sucked for playing the game well, not poorly.

Catalix

trejo said:
Needs moar Iga. :(

When the guy in the "entirely too big for him" suit shows up.
The face of our cause. Fuck, how could I forget?! I am ashamed :(

ixix

In the G4 feed you can hear a nervous twitter go through the audience when they realize Naoki isn't going to stop dancing anytime soon.

Woffls

Lijik said:
To all people watching the first time:
Dont forget that MGS 3D appears at the end of the conference!

This part of the conference was actually rather disappointing :\ Nothing we hadn't already seen tbh. totally bad ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom