• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lijik said:
To all people watching the first time:
Dont forget that MGS 3D appears at the end of the conference!

Yeah it's really amazing how they got that to work so well on stage. It ruins the effect if you don't watch the whole buildup beforehand.

CassSept

As I was away for the last 2 days, could anyone kind enough explain what exactly happened at this conference? And where can I watch it?
I know something about infinite loop and read some posts earlier in the thread about breaking time and space, but I want to know more and reading through 100 pages would be painful :(

Drame

Finished watching the conference.

Pretty awesome conference all in all. Rapping, wrestling, singing, millions of troops, dancing people, dead people, anime and all. Good show konami.

Oh and the Beyblades.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved to discover that the Gleeks actually got the loudest applause of anyone.

Bonus Konami applause fact: Watch the end of the Otomedius trailer. Only one person starts clapping, then the rest of the audience awkwardly joins in out of a sense of misplaced obligation.

The G4 feed is amazing. I'm learning so many new things about something I thought I knew backwards and forwards.

Woffls

CassSept said:
As I was away for the last 2 days, could anyone kind enough explain what exactly happened at this conference? And where can I watch it?
I know something about infinite loop and read some posts earlier in the thread about breaking time and space, but I want to know more and reading through 100 pages would be painful :(

It was just a constant stream of unintentional hilarity. I'll find links and edit them in assuming nobody reposts them before I manage to do so.

Here is the conference on Konami's website - Minus the OS X error message, but still with swearing I think :lol

zxutxy.jpg

Drame said:
Finished watching the conference.

Pretty awesome conference all in all. Rapping, wrestling, singing, millions of troops, dancing people, dead people, anime and all. Good show konami.

Oh and the Beyblades.

Beyblades is back...and hotter than EVER!!! lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
ixix said:
The Great Otomedius Betrayal is agonizing on the G4 feed. Niais steps aside, the lights go down, and you just want him to run for it. But he doesn't. He stands his ground and the trap is sprung and the trailer rolls and my god it's made of stars.
Niais definitely needs representation.

I feel for that Gumby-haired brotha every goddam time he gets stabbed in the back. A true test of the man's loyalty. Shit's beyond tragic.

ixix

Lijik said:
No unfortunately, but theres a new G4 stream that is supposed to contain all kinds of new revelations

The G4 stream is the New Testament of the Konami Conference I am not even kidding bien bien bien bien bien let's see what its breaking point is.

ixix said:
Bonus Konami applause fact: Watch the end of the Otomedius trailer. Only one person starts clapping, then the rest of the audience awkwardly joins in out of a sense of misplaced obligation.
this is too grand to be real. which, in konami terms, means it definitely fucking happened!

Valkyr Junkie said:
Wait, nobody ripped the original/unedited Konami stream in that 24 hour period? :(
I have 2 ripped streams from the loop today if that's the unedited one as i missed last night's showing. Unfortunately i've no easy way of getting 3gb uploaded anywhere but i might be able to send someone the 1gb seekable .ps file. It starts with RapStar but then loops back through so with some editing it would be the full thing.

I'll try and get a whole conference from the 2gb mplayer stream dump i had running for about 3 hours today too.

Is the G4 stream much different to the looped version?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
ixix said:
The G4 stream is the New Testament of the Konami Conference I am not even kidding bien bien bien bien bien let's see what its breaking point is.
:lol keep up the amazing

Lijik

ixix said:
I cant wait for my download to finish

warbegins said:
this is too grand to be real. which, in konami terms, means it definitely fucking happened!
:lol

purple cobra said:
:lol :lol Oh my god! I'm at the Dance Masters part and this is a total train wreck! :lol :lol
And you're probably watching the edited version. The unedited one had error messages, a trailer that didn't show up and constant sound problems! :lol :lol

ixix

I love you Lost in Shadow trailer even if you are partially obscured by a podium and teleprompters why do you let these things come between us it is okay our love is stronger than that.

trejo

Catalix said:
Niais definitely needs representation.

I feel for that Gumby-haired brotha every goddam time he gets stabbed in the back. A true test of the man's loyalty. Shit's beyond tragic.

He abandoned Iga. Could've warned him but didn't.

Got what he deserved.

Catalix

Veidt said:
my god. are people still watching this loop? :lol
Not THE loop, unfortunately :(

But it exists in other forms now.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ixix said:
I love you Lost in Shadow trailer even if you are partially obscured by a podium and teleprompters why do you let these things come between us it is okay our love is stronger than that.
What about IGA? Do you share your love so freely?

pringles

CassSept said:
Not sure, I've watched the first 25 minutes of it now and nothing too special has happened apart from some really cheesy marketing of a lame wrestling game.

Okay now some dude who looks stoned is on, let's see if it gets better.

ixix

Plywood said:
What about IGA? Do you share your love so freely?

IGA does not need my love he needs my support so he can give us characters.

I see that now IGA give me your characters so you can be free. We will do this together.

Stages.

Robot 492

Banned
pringles said:
Not sure, I've watched the first 25 minutes of it now and nothing too special has happened apart from some really cheesy marketing of a lame wrestling game.

Okay now some dude who looks stoned is on, let's see if it gets better.
You have no idea...

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Catalix said:
Not THE loop, unfortunately :(

But it exists in other forms now.
:(
MAKE IT HAPPEN GAF. More loops! This must never end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom