• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
The Dutch Slayer said:
Ok guys seriously made some progress BUT I have been WITHOUT SLEEP now for about:

38.5 hours now SO I'm going to bed and work some more on it tomorrow

THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN I hope I dream about this same more about the loop and about everything else.

THANKS AGAIN all I'm OFF TO BED :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

http://i47.tinypic.com/4vkehu.gif[img][/QUOTE]
That'll do, Slayer. I salute you.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Mystery-white-boy said:
Reading through the early pages now is quite surreal. I see avatars of Naoki and the Vatra dudes and Mr Extreeeeeeeme looking out at me before they've even appeared in the show! Some of the comments that accompany said avatars are also quite ironic, looking back. :lol

Time loop indeed. :D

Those were good times. Times before the loop. Times when we all had the coy exuberance of youth in our gait and boundless potential writ large upon our face, grinning with the potential of each new moment.

Then came the loop and the grim realization of the task before us flensed our naive ebullience and we became twisted, hunched over the labors at hand with no succor to be seen on the blighted land stretching endlessly into the horizon. Our lips now show only a determined rictus, saddled as we are with the weight of our sublime task.

Those were different times. Times with light and life. So unlike the times we now find ourselves in.

These are dark times.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Girlfriend and I watched this thing in it's entirety yesterday afternoon. I couldn't leave my seat. It was mesmerizing.

Congratulations winning E3, Konami.

Stike

The Dutch Slayer said:
Ok guys seriously made some progress BUT I have been WITHOUT SLEEP now for about:

38.5 hours now SO I'm going to bed and work some more on it tomorrow

THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN I hope I dream about this same more about the loop and about everything else.

THANKS AGAIN all I'm OFF TO BED :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

4vkehu.gif

The Dutch Slayer
Extreeeeeeeeeeme
(Today, 11:31 PM)

Make it happen GAF :lol

ixix

If I have to Zan-Datsu this Zan-Datsu segment one more Zan-Datsu time I'm just going to Zan-Datsu the next motherZan-Datsu I Zan-Datsu.

Zan-Datsu

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
ixix said:
Those were good times. Times before the loop. Times when we all had the coy exuberance of youth in our gait and boundless potential writ large upon our face, grinning with the potential of each new moment.

Then came the loop and the grim realization of the task before us flensed our naive ebullience and we became twisted, hunched over the labors at hand with no succor to be seen on the blighted land stretching endlessly into the horizon. Our lips now show only a determined rictus, saddled as we are with the weight of our sublime task.

Those were different times. Times with light and life. So unlike the times we now find ourselves in.

These are dark times.
The Conference is the bit of light that we huddle around in this cold, dark world, watching ad infinitum for eternity, hoping each and every time that somehow, someway, we can change things, just enough to save IGA. If we could just reach out and....touch it, maybe things would be different.

Vamphuntr

This conference was epic.

-The Def Jam guy weird rant
-N3 2 guy. EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME. 1 Million troops. 1 Million Troops. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I love you guys
-Naoki Dancing. So bery excited. Can't breath.
- The ass grabing in the Glee sequence.
-Otomedius censoring.
-Never Dead This is Incorrect Tommy.
-Iga having to present Lord of Shadow

pringles

Almost an hour into the conference now.

Still not quite understanding the size of the thread, but the Dance Masters presentation was hilarious.

ixix said:
If I have to Zan-Datsu this Zan-Datsu segment one more Zan-Datsu time I'm just going to Zan-Datsu the next motherZan-Datsu I Zan-Datsu.

Zan-Datsu

is that a word that they created for this game

i want to hear the developer talk about what it means for rising

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
pringles said:
Almost an hour into the conference now.

Still not quite understanding the size of the thread, but the Dance Masters presentation was hilarious.
You had to be here last night, when it was still looping, and some of us were watching it for the fourth, fifth, sixth time...

InsaneZero said:

Translated from japanese to swedish to english it means something like cut. But not sure. Could be cutcut or cutcutcut.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The_Technomancer said:
You had to be here last night, when it was still looping, and some of us were watching it for the fourth, fifth, sixth time...
Seems like a distant past now. What an experience, what a ride. We were not worthy Konami.

ixix

InsaneZero said:

I don't know why won't someone explain this to me.

question mark

Dedication Through Light said:
Oh they talk about it alright, lol for like 20 minutes straight, I skip it everytime

when I first came to this part I went from hating it for being serious to hating for being boring then to hating it for being the act before Igabetrayalton

sciplore

Silent Hill guy still have the creepy eyes from any angle but I am shocked about how far he actually was standing :eek:

Wario64 said:
I'm gonna be honest, I couldnt sleep last night because the Konami conference was still playing in my head. It now haunts me at night
:lol :lol :lol :lol

me too :(

TreIII

I can't get enough the luchadore "slap-down".

I'm interested in the Lucha game, if only because this conference SOLD IT TO ME SO WELL! :lol :lol

Thanks, Konami Conference 2010! *tooth sparkle*

theultimo

sciplore said:
Silent Hill guy still have the creepy eyes from any angle but I am shocked about how far he actually was standing :eek:
Yeah...I think G4 moved him frame by frame to get the kinfe away from the other guy.

Korey

jakershaker said:
The best part of this thread is that is loops the same way the conference did.

Every time it restarts.
Every time a new viewer enters.
Every time a new viewer is shocked.
Every time the shock becomes admiration.
Every time the admiration leads to them being stuck in the loop.

Again...and again...and again...glorious.
That's the best part. This thread occurs in real-time.

It's like the 24 of gaf threads.

Woffls

Can we go about getting this on BitTorrent? Or would Konami not be particularly pleased about that? I think it's in their interest to preserve this pivotal moment in their history.

Korey said:
It's like the 24 of gaf threads.
And the final loop is cut short but was still awesome enough that we skipped mourning and went straight to "dude that was so awesome".

ixix

I can kill by cutting or I can not kill by cutting.

All these years I have been not killing by not cutting what was I thinking.

ixix

Oh no Fear Face is here I'm not sure I can watch this part even from a different angle.

Millions of dots are frowning with me.

LQX

Just watched the conference and expected big laughs from the way some are getting on....but not so much. It was just all kind awkward more than anything because many of the presenters did not speak English well and the place looked so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom