• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly, it is nice to hear more about what they mean by zan-datsu. Also, it's not surprising that Kojima isn't showing it. It has technically never been his game, since he has always talked about passing the torch to someone else.

EDIT: Cut without killing :lol . I just pictured the Black Knight.

Magnus

I can't fucking stand Japanese game designers that overcomplicate the simplest things when discussing their philosophy of design.

Listen to all this roundabout bullshit talk about fucking CUTTING

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Xater said:
:lol Yeah that seems to be his involvement.
Kojima's involvement has been reduced to "the guy who introduces the guy who'll talk about the game at MS conferences" :lol

Raide

plasmasd said:
So instead of rations, Raiden charges his batteries via anal sex with robots? I could have told you that from MGS2.

If Anal Sex involves cutting things in half, then yes he is.

Magnus

This whole industry failed during 90% of the conference material at SHOWING. So much fucking talking.

PRESENTATION SKILLS 101

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Doodlebug said:
Why couldn't they demo this while/instead of explaining it?

Because then this segment would be wildly out of sync with the rest of the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom