• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woffls said:
So to cut dudes without killing them we'll be carrying suture kits around with us right?
We'll cut off their arms and legs. 'Cause that's totally more humane than killing them.

Stats:
Lt. Dans - #
Black Knights - #
;)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What are you guys expecting? Konami has nothing else besides this and the new Castlevania and that Kinnect dance game. Not sure why they are having a conference anyway.

Rapstah

InfiniteNine said:
Looks like it! I heard nothing of this on Monday.
f0rj8x.png

Woffls

Magnus said:
Oh shit....this is a prequel? Did we know that? :lol

I always assumed it was the bit where you know who goes you know where to get you know what... Kinda hard to explain without spoilers :p

jett

D-Member
They have no more footage. They don't even have more than one piece of artwork.

I am convinced that "trailer" is 100% bullshit

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Rapstah said:
Between MGS2 and MGS4? Is this new information?!
No this was always known:
Metal Gear Solid: Rising chronicles the series of events that resulted in the transformation of Raiden, the protagonist and player character of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, into his cyborg ninja persona, first seen in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.[6] Metal Gear Solid: Rising takes place during a point in the series' chronology at which Raiden has already begun his transformation into cyborg form, albeit with a different and somewhat more cruel appearance from the one seen in Metal Gear Solid 4, and will show how Raiden changes from his "Rising self" into his "MGS4 self."[8]

Raide

Magnus said:
Oh shit....this is a prequel? Did we know that? :lol

Yes it was mentioned but it will be cool to see how he changed from MGS2 - 4. Hopefully we have an evolution of him as we play through the story.

Poyunch

Man when he said about people acting awkward about Raiden during the trailer I was hoping for a demo.

Youtube will be my puppet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom