• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Xater said:
well if you played through MGS4 you would know that it could not be set after that game.
I assumed the reason we were playing as Raiden instead of Snake was because it was set after MGS4.

COWBOY HAT JAPANESE GUY :lol

Magnus

Wow, game I am likeliest to play from the conference has obviously the lowest budget.

Great remix of that track.

IGA TIME

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
jett said:
They have no more footage. They don't even have more than one piece of artwork.

I am convinced that "trailer" is 100% bullshit
Okay so it's not just me, the trailer really looks like CG done up to look like gameplay, like a "proof of concept" video. Not saying the actual game won't look that good, just that I don't think they're far enough to show realtime footage.

Acidote

Helly, my name is Iga and I've been pushed to THIS conference to present a downloadable game of the franchise I created while other guys make the main one and you killed my father. Prepare to die.

I'm not sure if I like this half of the conference. Its more what I expected, which is why I'm disappointed.

Save me, Iga!

*looks at Harmony of Despair*

Ah, good try, old friend.

Raide

Co-op Castlevania sounds pretty awesome. Hopefully they have some interesting co-op puzzles that players have to do all over the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom