• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flek

Banned
funniest pk ever

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

so mouch gif and photoshop material … we could make 20 threads about it :lol :lol :lol

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
First half of the conference was the most amazing thing ever. Second half was too normal and boring, with no coked up Japanese guys. God of Vania looks awesome though.

Overall: 10/10, most amazing conference ever. Haven't laughed this much in.. years, probably. Winners of E3.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Woohoo that was an AMAZING trailer !

this bit looked like game play and it was AWESOME !!

snapshot20100616175601.jpg

Woffls

I'd love to see a graph of number of posts per minute throughout this conference, and I BET it hits a low point at Metal Gear and Castlevania xD

LowParry

Dascu said:
Liking some of the enemy designs.

Shame the gameplay itself is so.... God of War-ish.

What, would you rather just jump from left to right, attacking in either direction and more jumping? Yeah. Let's evolve a game that needs it so bad. Not turn it into shit that HoD has turned into.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

rvy

Banned
Cowboy Iga is going to commit seppuku after seeing Dave Cox show off a Castlevania game with a decent budget. :lol

Instro

Like how they left Castlevania out of the list of titles for 3DS. Bastards.

Greatest conference ever imo, at least the first half anyway.:lol

Gilgamesh

Woffls said:
I'd love to see a graph of number of posts per minute throughout this conference, and I BET it hits a low point at Metal Gear and Castlevania xD
Hardcore gamers don't want video games, they just want to watch stoned Japanese men.

Varion

Aww, it's over.

Got too serious and talky at the end, but overall that has to be the best conference I've ever seen :lol Spent most of the first hour in tears.

Flek

Banned
That whas so great … it hat everything! Memes, sadness, rip-offs this should be a game

"konami pr conference - the game !!"

Nah, we were just too busy watching the trailer to post. Castlevania looks awesome, is there any actual gameplay footage, hopefully with a whip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom