• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
shagg_187 said:
IT'S NOT! It's on loop, bitches!! :lol :lol :lol

Oh glory be. Henceforth I shall know no happiness that is not streamed in hour and forty-five minute intervals. All hail Konami.

Patryn

I don't think I've laughed as hard as I laughed at the first half of this conference in years.

Hollywood comedy writers should be taking notes.

ArjanN

CcrooK said:
What, would you rather just jump from left to right, attacking in either direction and more jumping? Yeah. Let's evolve a game that needs it so bad. Not turn it into shit that HoD has turned into.

I agree it needs to evolve, but what I've seen looks just as much like a God of War clone as Dante's Inferno.

Foffy

Banned
Diebuster said:
Did the DS Castlevanias not sell well or something? I don't know why IGA is getting the shaft like this :(

His games have been selling less and less and less for years, and Konami has given him many times to expand the franchise. All he's done is narrow it down, regardless of art style or genre shifts.

Magnus

If I knew how to record this replay, I totally would.

I want this on Bluray with alternate angles and behind the scenes footage of whatever they were smoking backstage.

Yeah, somebody is recording this right? For the sake of GAF. Big chance that this isn't to be seen again.

EDIT: Holy shit, the Konami logo standing still at the beginning is awesome, didn't saw that yet. :lol

LowParry

ArjanN said:
I agree it needs to evolve, but what I've seen looks just as much like a God of War clone as Dante's Inferno.

Look at the other 3D Castlevania's. In way they are just that. God of War clones. I really thought those were the right direction of what Castlevania needed to be. But we kept getting DS games. They're good, but not great.

DangerStepp

Boney said:
I take it it was on par with the Microsoft one? Only funny and random?

Anyway, anything interesting?

Correction. Everything interesting.

Instro said:
:lol I missed the beginning so im watching this again. Looks like they fucked up starting a trailer?

Dude, that's "They call me Ishmael" for what you're in for.

Foffy said:
His games have been selling less and less and less for years, and Konami has given him many times to expand the franchise. All he's done is narrow it down, regardless of art style or genre shifts.

Not the fault of the DS games alone, really.

CcrooK said:
Look at the other 3D Castlevania's. In way they are just that. God of War clones. I really thought those were the right direction of what Castlevania needed to be. But we kept getting DS games. They're good, but not great.

Aside from Dawn of Sorrow perhaps. Still a great game.

So, this was.... interesting....

20100617000910_small.jpg

Woffls

DangerStepp said:
I wonder if it's just as funny the second time 'round....

Don't ruin the memories. Leave it be in the mists of the past, and remember this day for the rest of your life.

Levi

Banned
Konami needs to fire their PR firm. "We'll get high schoolers singing to fat gaming journalists! It'll be great!"

Patryn

Boney said:

Not on par. It's in a different universe than the Microsoft conference.

You really have not seen a conference this year until you have seen the Konami conference.

gumshoe

Banned
FUCK YOU KONAMI FUCK YOU.

I am not buying this new 3D God War wannabe Castlevania. I won't forgive you for what you did to IGA. Poor guy :(

I will buy the new 3D game though :(

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
The Dutch Slayer said:
fckw89.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I STIL CAN'T believe this just happend :lol :lol :lol :lol
mother of god. what am I in for??!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Boney said:

The Microsoft one was a sandwich of fail and shit, with garbage in the middle. The Konami conference.. it was glorious. Unlike anything else we've ever seen.

Azure J

Konami '10 has surpassed Ubisoft's 09. My God, I didn't think that could happen-- OH SHI--

*gets sucked into a singularity*

Doodlebug

Can I get a direct link like that for other streams in the future? If so, how? It would be great if I could just "Save As" and open the file with VLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom