• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Sickboy007 said:
Can it top Ubisoft's? I mean...pink haired hippy breathing game is pretty hard to top.

Just watch it. For best results, hold a white index card with KONAMI written on it up to your face while listening to smooth jazz for 20 minutes prior to starting the conference.

Lijik

Patryn said:
Just watch it. For best results, hold a white index card with KONAMI written on it up to your face while listening to smooth jazz for 20 minutes prior to starting the conference.
People- This is ESSENTIAL.

panda21

Dedication Through Light said:
I thought it was funny how in the beginning the guy was telling people to be "careful what they say cause it could end up on the internet"

And lo and behold, look what happened, lol.

yeah i kept thinking of that as it was happening. like perhaps you should be careful what you say konami, never mind the audience :lol

sdornan

Patryn said:
:lol :lol :lol

Next you're going to tell me I need to use $2,000 speaker cables, too.

Epcott

*sigh*
I made it home too late and missed the conference.

I read up to page 7, until it was just too insane to go on.
Soooo were any trailers shown, or was it just Konami Komedy Hour?

Is it too embarrassing to rewatch on youtube?

Patryn said:
Or if you have a webcam just record yourself (2 girls 1 cup style) you see your own reaction !!!! :D

Ubi is NOTHING compared to this.

Oh they topped it.

Konami is the new industry standard in amazing pr.

Ok I'm ready to get my mind blown then :D

33ehdn6.jpg

what the FUCK is that?!? :lol :lol :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

sdornan

The Dutch Slayer said:
Or if you have a webcam just record yourself (2 girls 1 cup style) you see your own reaction !!!! :D

Oh shit. Great idea: Konami press conference reaction videos are the new YouTube meme.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I still don't understand this part. They are discussing a game about a robot ninja carving shit up like it was Grandma Bea's Ultimate Quilting Simulator.

panda21

if you've not seen it i'd really suggest skipping the youtube clips and going on spoiler blackout and waiting to you can watch the whole thing in one sitting

its so surreal and the way it just keeps falling further and further into a pit of insanity is a work of genius, there is a real arc to the whole thing that you will miss just watching the clips.

Epcott

Japanese guy in dreads saying One Milllioooooon Troops
"Mexican Wrestlers"
and a Moe Paradious...

:lol omg... I can't watch that.

Rich!

you can control one million troops

(no applause)

ONE MILLION TROOPS!

(no applause)

WOW!!!

(nervous applause)

:lol :lol :lol :lol oh my god.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I will buy Harmony of Despair, IGA. I will buy it so you can give us new characters.

Stay strong, IGA. Stay strong.

shagg_187 said:
Where's Activision's conference?
That was an audio only investors call not really a conference.

WE ARE ALMOST DONE AGAIN GAF (and lurkers) IS YOU WANT TO SEE THE BEST CONFERENCE EVER JUST WATCH THE STREAM FROM THE OP AND JUST LET IT LOOP.

DO NOT SHUT IT OFF JUST COPY THE LINK AND STAY TUNED.

Xater

The Dutch Slayer said:
That was an audio only investors call not really a conference.

WE ARE ALMOST DONE AGAIN GAF (and lurkers) IS YOU WANT TO SEE THE BEST CONFERENCE EVER JUST WATCH THE STREAM FROM THE OP AND JUST LET IT LOOP.

DO NOT SHUT IT OFF JUST COPY THE LINK AND STAY TUNED.

The Konami conference is like a roadshow. :lol

Cerberus

richisawesome said:
you can control one million troops

(no applause)

ONE MILLION TROOPS!

(no applause)

WOW!!!

(nervous applause)

:lol :lol :lol :lol oh my god.

That crowd was not worthy of witnessing this conference live.

Can't wait to hear the Bombcast impressions of this conference, if they were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom