• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I just realized he actually says "Let's dance along to the demo footage."

Dude just wants to dance. He don't care if the video ain't gonna acknowledge it.

Flek

Banned
and iam done … THANK YOU KONAMI :D

4blXD.png

This thing is unbelievable. I feel like I'm part of some kind of pivotal moment in gamer history by watching this (albeit on the second run).

Decades from now, people will ask "Where were you when you first saw Konami E3 2010?"

And you will remember clearly :D

Lijik

ixix said:

Dude just wants to dance. He don't care if the video ain't gonna acknowledge it.
I admire that.
Dude is badass

Lijik

BritBloke916 said:
This thing is unbelievable. I feel like I'm part of some kind of pivotal moment in gamer history by watching this (albeit on the second run).

Decades from now, people will ask "Where were you when you first saw Konami E3 2010?"

And you will remember clearly :D
Everything about this conference was amazing, and to think I had no interest in it and decided to watch it for background noise.

The second I saw "BE SURE TO REGISTER" I knew it was going to be something special :lol

sdornan

ixix said:

Does he really say that? That is incredible. Such a badass.

Flek

Banned
jakershaker said:
So the Glee segment is actually ...well...passable?

no its not they are singing for 5 minutes … but my favorie part is coming right after glee. The hudson pr guy … hey is sooo amaizing and nobdy gives applause :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I can't believe I am watching this entire thing again. I cannot in any honesty claim this to be anything other than my favorite thing to come out of E3 ever.

sdornan said:
Does he really say that? That is incredible. Such a badass.

It's easy for individual sentences to get lost in the unrelenting assault of madness, but yes he really does say that.

Socreges

Banned
can someone please summarize what happened during the conference? i'm hearing that it was really impressive, but nothing specific. i missed everything

Flek

Banned
Socreges said:
can someone please summarize what happened during the conference? i'm hearing that it was really impressive, but nothing specific. i missed everything

""Let's dance along to the demo footage.""

Socreges said:

No words can describe the awesomeness of the Konami press conference, sorry.

Rapstah

Socreges said:
A bunch of people did a satanic ritual to summon Orion on-stage unless I missed something: what they were doing sure as fuck seemed to follow the instructions.

Patryn

Socreges said:

A summary will not do it justice. You really must witness it to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom