• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dutch Slayer said:
That was an audio only investors call not really a conference.

WE ARE ALMOST DONE AGAIN GAF (and lurkers) IS YOU WANT TO SEE THE BEST CONFERENCE EVER JUST WATCH THE STREAM FROM THE OP AND JUST LET IT LOOP.

DO NOT SHUT IT OFF JUST COPY THE LINK AND STAY TUNED.

I really should go to bed but can't look away. It's like the worlds biggest and most beautiful trainwreck.

Darklord

Banned
jakershaker said:
I really should go to bed but can't look away. It's like the worlds biggest and most beautiful trainwreck.

FFS I missed the best thing of E3. So the stream will loop? I hope so, I want to see the train wreck!

Darklord said:
FFS I missed the best thing of E3. So the stream will loop? I hope so, I want to see the train wreck!

Oh yes, it will loop. Again and again and again...until your brain finally overdoses on happy.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Oh god am I about to watch this for a third time? I know I shouldn't but it's so, so beautiful.

AleeN634

And Namco says you need to spend a lot of money for E3 :lol :lol :lol

Honestly I dunno if this was the most awesome thing to come out of E3 this week but it's definitely up there.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Graphics Horse said:
So what happens, is it just an hour of trailers messing up or is there worse to come?

Mere trailers messing up would not bring such joy into this benighted world.

The Mexican slap-fight was the best.

2wmht8p.jpg

Was just flipping through the liveblog record over on Kotaku. Some great entries:

"uh, odd things are happening, people"

We're watching in safety. Those guys must have feared for their lives...

Lijik

BritBloke916 said:
Was just flipping through the liveblog record over on Kotaku. Some great entries:

"uh, odd things are happening, people"

We're watching in safety. Those guys must have feared for their lives...
Oh my god I didnt event think to check the liveblogs. :lol
Gotta be a goldmine

Patryn

jakershaker said:
So where does this place on the "Things you wish you could experience for the first time again"-list...

To think that I watched this on a whim...

I think it's brilliant, and it's great that all these other people are seeing it, but they're going in knowing that it's legendary. Those of us who tuned in to find the smooth jazz, with little idea of what was to come...

It's been years since I've seen a fucking MOVIE that's made me laugh as hard as I did today.

Lijik

From the IGN Live blog:
"1:55 - "People never though Konami would do this." Levi confirms that he never thought this would happen. By this he means "What is this I don't even" "
:lol

Patryn said:
To think that I watched this on a whim...

I think it's brilliant, and it's great that all these other people are seeing it, but they're going in knowing that it's legendary. Those of us who tuned in to find the smooth jazz, with little idea of what was to come...

It's been years since I've seen a fucking MOVIE that's made me laugh as hard as I did today.
Charles, get outta my head! Chaaaarlless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom