• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Naoki is going to dance. Do not attempt to stop him. He cares nothing for your rules.

Lijik

edgefusion said:
No Zone of the Enders 3, Konami fails, E3 fails, gaming fails, kill me now.
e3_1sshg.gif

panda21

just to re-iterate, there is no camera/natal/kinect set up here.

he actually says theres no camera lets just dance along to the demo video anyway or something.

ixix

Minamu said:
Wait, now he's dancing as both players? Fake?

He's dancing to the demo reel. Naoki Maeda cares not that the footage can't see him. He is a true Dance Master.

Before dancing, he said "Even though it's embarrassing,...." Awesome.

"This is real dancing!"

luka said:
Seconding this request. I missed the whole thing.
see my post above for link. see in windows media player. Its replaying for the 3rd time.

Lijik

Minamu said:
Wait, now he's dancing as both players? Fake?
Konami doesnt like bullshitting you.
He flat out says 'Now lets dance along to the demo footage'

He just loves dancing that much.

criesofthepast said:
:lol :lol :lol started watching this now.
ow man you missed so much already lucky for you its on LOOP.
Watching it for the 3rd time and its still GOLD !!! :lol :lol :lol
Lijik said:
Dont worry about it. Im pretty sure no one caught it till the second viewing :lol
even in the 3rd time I have trouble understanding what he is saying !!! :lol :lol

Teddman

That was pretty funny... But you have to understand.

THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE 2002 & 2003 NOKIA N-GAGE Conferences.

I wish video existed of them! Misqueues everywhere, angry Nokia executives yelling at their staff in thick accents, people walking in, piling up free gifts like the messenger bags, and then walking right out. :lol

ixix

Minamu said:
oic, it wasn't easy to hear to what he said :)

I didn't hear it 'til my second viewing. The first time I was too busy staring in stunned awe at what I was witnessing to actually pick out coherent sentences.

Darklord

Banned
Teddman said:

I wish video existed of them! Misqueues everywhere, angry Nokia executives yelling at their staff in thick accents, people walking in, piling up free gifts like the messenger bags, and then walking right out. :lol

Holy shit. Surely SOMEONE has them?

Lijik

Teddman said:

Why is this the first Im hearing of this? It sounds so fucking amazing :lol :lol

ixix

S1lent said:
Okay so it it worth it to watch it from now or should I come back awhile later after it re-loops?

It's really something worth watching from the beginning. You only get to see it for the first time once, after all.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I don't care if those kids were on Oprah. Performing at that conference was the height of their career.

Varion

Teddman said:
This I really wish I could see.

If anyone has videos of these, speak up now!

OW YEAH HERE WE GO AGAIN:

WEYBLADE !!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mj1108 said:
Finally home from work and watching here now... Glee went forever.
ow just keep watching the beginning is SOOOOO GOOD !!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ixix

You know with all the rest of the craziness it never really occurred to me until now that this Beyblade trailer is twenty times longer than it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom