• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

ixix said:
You know with all the rest of the craziness it never really occurred to me until now that this Beyblade trailer is twenty times longer than it needs to be.
Konami must have thought the Gaf threads were serious

luka

Loves Robotech S1
ixix said:
It's really something worth watching from the beginning. You only get to see it for the first time once, after all.

Roughly how far into the current loop is it? How long would you guess I'd have to wait, roughly?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Haunted said:
Konami trolled E3 even harder than Capcom last year.
So they topped themselves?

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
luka said:
Roughly how far into the current loop is it? How long would you guess I'd have to wait, roughly?

A bit more than halfway, I think. Probably need to wait 30-45 minutes.

You know, my friends don't understand why I watch video game conferences.

It's because they try so so hard to please us and when they fail - they fail big!

dabig2

luka said:

My loop says it's at 58 minutes now. So just under an hour from what I can remember.

edit: subtract 10-15 minutes from that because I just remembered that at the beginning the first time we had to listen to jazz music while looking at a cue card :lol

ixix

And now a game that doesn't look terrible, just for a change of pace.

mj1108 said:
:lol this guy obviously reading off the teleprompter sounding like he wants to be anywhere but there.

They're all doing that, or trying to avoid eye contact with the audience, I'm nt sure which.

DoctorWho said:
Lost in Shadow looks pretty fucking good.

Yes, credit where credit's due.

ixix

The guy has exactly the same level of enthusiasm for Lost in Shadow as he has for Beyblade. It's tragic, really.

Not Otomedius and Castlevania tragic, but it's definitely one of the more subtle aspects of pathos in the conference.

ixix said:
The guy has exactly the same level of enthusiasm for Lost in Shadow as he has for Beyblade. It's tragic, really.

Not Otomedius and Castlevania tragic, but it's definitely one of the more subtle aspects of pathos in the conference.
You're like a conference tour guide <3

izakq

I still cannot believe what I saw at this conference. Amazing.

And they had teleprompters?!? Did the teleprompters have in big huge letters "Presenters, Just Go Fucking Nuts" the whole time?

Lijik

The grin at the camera the staredown guy gives when the other dude says "the close quarters combat" gets me every time :lol

ixix

Trip Warhawkins said:
You're like a conference tour guide <3

The conference just keeps giving up new joys on every viewing and I can't help but mention it.

Darklord

Banned
izakq said:
And they had teleprompters?!? Did the teleprompters have in big huge letters "Presenters, Just Go Fucking Nuts" the whole time?

They were just given a bag of E3 shrooms before the conference.

Lijik

ixix said:
The conference just keeps giving up new joys on every viewing and I can't help but mention it.
Its like Fox produced an AD miniseries, but fucked it up and made it about Konami games

ixix

RiskyChris said:
Can someone explain the Iga pity party earlier? What exactly is the drama I'm not very cultured.

Are you watching it? It's near the end and it's agonizing.

Patryn

RiskyChris said:
Can someone explain the Iga pity party earlier? What exactly is the drama I'm not very cultured.

IGA's been in charge of Castlevania for a very long time now. He's the one responsible for most (all?) of the Metroidvanias.

Konami took him off the series after having him keep making games on low budgets for handhelds, and gave it to this new studio with a giant budget for a new HD Castlevania game.

Then they stick him in this conference with a game in which its clear that it has no budget, has him practically beg the audience to buy it or he'll lose his job, and then force him to introduce the studio that kicked him off the title that he's been working on and loves very dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom