• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
WHY ARE THEY PLAYING A VIDEO OF A NEWS REEL OF THE OPRAH SHOW?????

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

and now people sing........................

Konami...

I am thinking Kojima skipped on this conference didn't he? He won't actually be there right?

Lijik

The Dutch Slayer said:
Tell us some reactions from your friend????

ow and the NEWS off course ................. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The only thing I got during DM:
Just...
(10:02:53 PM): What?

So far from Glee:
(10:08:15 PM): Gleeks?
(10:08:24 PM): Really?
(10:09:14 PM): Hahahahahahaha
(10:09:46 PM): They're not only cutting away from games to show a choir, but they can't even get original footage.
(10:10:21 PM): This is just sad.

He was pretty quiet before this, I think the DM showing finally broke him :lol

DangerStepp

I love how they rip the YouTubed News bit, but can't get the damn trailer to run at the beginning.

Not to mention how out of place it is

sciplore

wtf? How did I get you guys to get me to see this :lol :lol :lol :lol

I came in with the loli shooters, dance masters and now a glee choir.

Cerberus

Ether_Snake said:
WHY ARE THEY PLAYING A VIDEO OF A NEWS REEL OF THE OPRAH SHOW?????

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

and now people sing........................

Konami...

I am thinking Kojima skipped on this conference didn't he? He won't actually be there right?

Kojima wasn't even in Los Angeles. He's in Paris for the Peace Walker tour.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Still, not as weird as "Oh, the guy from Driver is in a coma but doesn't know it so you can umm.. fly around like a ghost"

Magnus

LabouredSubterfuge said:
AAAAAAAANNNNDDD welcome to the most protracted rendition of Somebody To Love you'll ever witness.

It sucks because the performance in the Glee episode itself is alright! But with their voices layered on top and the shitty dancing layered on top....oh man :lol

Why in the world didn't they just let the kids sing...layering the original track's voices in with theirs... :lol

Love that you guys are marathoning repeated viewings of this. I flicked it on again to see where you guys are and I'm sorry I missed the Kinect dancing spectacle dude again lol

Blizzard

Banned
At least their choreography is well-rehearsed I guess? *edit* Practically no audible applause even though I can see a couple of hands. :lol :lol

I haven't found the conference hilarious so far, mostly weird/awkward/funny in parts. :lol I almost wonder if the two drunk/high guys were supposed to be comedy but the audience didn't work out? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom