• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Ducky got me horny for NeverDead in another thread, just watched the trailer, it is amongst the most appalling art directions I've seen in a game, wow.

Trickster

I feel kinda bad for the choire. They had to practice and come out to california. Only to end up performing at a clusterfuck of a conference, and in front of a crowd that couldn't care less :lol

edit - OMG FUCKING BEYBLADE ?! :lol :lol :lol

Love how Naoki and his partner's relationship was essential that of the leads in Get the Greek where he'd make outrageous demands and he'd have to begrudgingly follow them "Okay Naoki... lets take off our pants and murder some prostitutes."

grkazan12 said:
Konami e3 2010 Never forget...
2d6kuqa.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
So who shall be the first-time viewer to quote the obligatory line this time?

The race is on.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Id much rather have every conference be like this that the scripted "LOOK SERIOUS WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT CALL OF DUTY" shit from MS, Sony, etc

Magnus

Each time Beyblades have come up again, people have posted sounded excited. I can't tell if it's sarcasm or real excitement :( :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom