• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
peterb0y said:
any way to watch the conference from the beginning :?

It's on a loop. It'll start over again in about a half an hour.

There will be a flurry of posts announcing a new loop is starting. There always is.

Varion

peterb0y said:
any way to watch the conference from the beginning :?
Next loop starts in 35 minutes. The thread suggests you take the next 15 minutes off, then spend the final 20 before the conference listening to smooth jazz while looking at a white backed Konami logo for the most authentic experience.

Blizzard

Banned
Okay, I -finally- lost it when staring-at-head guy kicked in. :lol I know he wasn't that close, and I guess he was staring at the teleprompter off to one side, but I laughed in a loud embarrassing fashion! :lol

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
ixix said:
It's on a loop. It'll start over again in about a half an hour.

There will be a flurry of posts announcing a new loop is starting. There always is.

how long has this been looping?

Patryn

SolidSnakex said:
The conference isn't funny from here on out. Largely because they're going to start showing games that you'll actually want to buy.

There's at least one more great WTF moment, and then a lot of subtle humor if you look for it.

I love how the MGS guys make it sound like the most boring game in the world. But that's something you don't truly appreciate until a rewatch.

Varion

SolidSnakex said:
The conference isn't funny from here on out. Largely because they're going to start showing games that you'll actually want to buy.
Yeah, the last section isn't as good, though worth watching to marvel at how boring they make Rising sound, and feel terrible for how close Igarashi looks to tears.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Adam Prime said:

I'm on my fourth watch.

So way too long. I should seriously re-evaluate my priorities in life.

Adam Prime said:
6 hours and 26 min in my media player :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol that is including the first play
1 hour and 40 min per loop

ixix said:
I'm on my fourth watch.
SO TRUE but we all love it to much !!!!

Cerberus

Patryn said:
There's at least one more great WTF moment, and then a lot of subtle humor if you look for it.

I love how the MGS guys make it sound like the most boring game in the world. But that's something you don't truly appreciate until a rewatch.

Rising was the ONE game I was watching this conference for and it turned out to be the most disappointing part. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
ixix said:
I'm on my fourth watch.

The Dutch Slayer said:
6 hours and 26 min in my media player :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol that is including the first play
1 hour and 40 min per loop

SO TRUE but we all love it to much !!!!
:lol:lol:lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think the atmosphere in SH is great, really feels like he first steps into a normal but abandoned town, and it's scary from that alone.

We'll see how it turns out. I liked the part where the chairs just fly off during the transformation.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
ixix said:
I'm on my fourth watch.

:lol :lol :lol :lol WOW.

My girlfriend is yelling at me to stop laughing. Half from the stream and half from this thread.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Patryn said:
We're on iteration 4 right now.

One day some guys are going to be stuck on an island, and they will use iterations of the Konami conference to tell how long a French lady had been stuck there.

Lijik

Baiano19 said:
Damn I can't believe I missed it...

How does it compares to Ubi's last year?
I took the ubisoft conference this year because of how much I loved last years.

I should have taken Konami's, its better than both of Ubisoft's combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom