• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Never Dead trailer is a classic! :lol :lol :lol
From the blatant close-ups of the girl's ass to the great wall of decapitation, it's all gold.

Then the translator's head coming off!!!

Oh god, this is amazing!

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
This conference was terrible and I barely laughed.

Its not like this was a big production or anything. Stuff like this happens at small group presentations all the time. Something awkward will happen and people laugh. People think something stupid will be funny. It isn't. This wasn't.

I have no soul.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Varion said:
Tommy, IT IS INCORRECT.

:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Haha, I love how the conference is still being watched, almost 5 hours after it finished. It's as if this conference will be studied by scholars for years to come.

Anyway, conspiracy theory time:

Before the conference started, Konami looked at what they had to offer this E3, realized that it was pretty average (apart from MGS and Castlevania, there was little that caught people's attention), and decided to do a bunch of crazy stuff to try and distract people from their poor offering. In other words, Konami deliberately turned the crazy up to eleven so that this otherwise forgettable E3 for them would be remembered for years to come.

Of course, this theory is totally farfetched (and I think it's far more plausible/hilarious that Konami had no idea how crazy their conference would turn out to be, and secretly panicked behind the scenes throughout the whole affair) but hey, you ever know...

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Joey Fox said:
This conference was terrible and I barely laughed.

Its not like this was a big production or anything. Stuff like this happens at small group presentations all the time. Something awkward will happen and people laugh.

THIS IS KONAMI. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ow man I totally forgot this one aaah its always funny ! :lol :lol

1ftym8.jpg

Patryn

The_Technomancer said:
Okay, about how far into the conference are we? how much good stuff is yet to come?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Best stuff is already past. About 20 minutes more that's borderline funny depending on what you know and how you interpret stuff.

Next loop should start in about 23 minutes!

StoOgE

Honestly, Konami is probably saving MILLIONS of dollars doing it this way. Millions that are wasted, especially if you are just a publisher since having a swanky E3 conference has little to do with how many games you sell.

The_Technomancer said:
Okay, about how far into the conference are we? how much good stuff is yet to come?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

20 minutes left of the conference. and until the next one starts. Not much more good stuff, but if you missed any of the beginning, it's best to wait and watch what you missed.
Yes, 5th loop start time is 11pm EST (1/2 hour). And again at 12:40am EST.

Open this in windows media player when the time comes:
http://mfile.akamai.com/73487/live/reflector:49700.asx?bkup=32012
It loops every 1hr 40 minutes.

Or maybe by tomorrow G4tv.com will have the full conference ready to watch - http://e3.g4tv.com/e32010/pressconference/konami/59/

sciplore

Was that clapping the most involved the audience bothered to be? Even then it still sounded half-ass good gawd konami :lol :lol :lol

StoOgE

Wait, they made cut-slice up?

They made it sound like some ancient Samurai shit at the MS conference.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Now that roboninja has finished cutting shit up in trailer form, I would like to take this opportunity to awkwardly talk about my feelings for an absurd amount of time.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
:lol

I love how they have an entire slide with the three words CUT AT WILL.

Thanks. Thanks, for putting that up on the screen for us. :lol :lol :lol :lol

I think I'm losing it. I'm just laughing at every little thing now, I'll just stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom