• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
PepsimanVsJoe said:
I literally don't understand anything these guys are talking about.

ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
ZAN-DATSU!
Place Pre-Order NOW!

Patryn

Uh is there any footage of this game.

And is the cutting done via kinnect?

Probably not, as MS would have been touting that if the case to get hardcore onboard Kinect, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's done with Move for the PS3.

Celsior said:
So the best part is after the rising presentation?

Best part is the first half, which for you will come after the Rising and Castlevania stuff. You should have about 15 minutes before it loops again.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Guys. Guys. I think Rising might be the key. This part gets longer every loop. If we route the energy created by the temporal rift generated by the Rising segment to the deflector shields we might be able to escape this loop.

It's a long shot, but I think it's the only way. We can do this if we just stick together.

theultimo said:
Its the cult of Konami Press conference.

You are one of us now.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US
greater-good-sign.jpg

trejo

ixix said:
Guys. Guys. I think Rising might be the key. This part gets longer every loop. If we route the energy created by the temporal rift generated by the Rising segment to the deflector shields we might be able to escape this loop.

It's a long shot, but I think it's the only way. We can do this if we just stick together.

And abandon Iga? You monster.

Lijik

Was this part about "I think you're awkward on the new Raiden" always there?
Like I just noticed it.
Im freaking out, someone please let me know.

ixix said:

This is plausible...but what if we need to save Igarashi?!

Can we do both at once?! o.o;

drkOne

ixix said:

We must mass pre-order the game. In the end Konami will be happy with the outcome. And the loop will break!

LeonEight

Neo Member
Oh god. Someone help me. I can´t stop watching. Been watching since it was truly live. My stomach muscles cant take anymore laughter. Hopefully bombcast will brake the cycle.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
ixix said:

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
trejo said:
And abandon Iga? You monster.

I'll stay behind. If IGA is to suffer for eternity, I shall suffer with him.

But the rest of you are not gone yet. I still see it in your eyes. In your eyes I see the hope that has long since fled mine. Go now. Escape. Leave me to be the only witness to the endless repetition of the Great Castlevania Betrayal.

Twig

Banned
am i supposed to laugh

or am i supposed to cry

am i supposed to pity them

or am i supposed to mock them

help me understand ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom