• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonEight

Neo Member
I might even skip bombcast to watch this once more. Someone talk me out of it please? I have to watch it again to cheer me up after Iga thing. :(

Frostburn

Wait so you cut first and then take? What happens when there is nothing left to cut? When there is nothing left to take? Oh well... At least we'll still be able to watch the press conference.

D23

Twig said:
am i supposed to laugh

or am i supposed to cry

am i supposed to pity them

or am i supposed to mock them

help me understand ):

u will laugh, u wil cry, u will pity them, and u will definitely mock them. just wait 10 minutes until the loop starte again

jett

D-Member
Oh IGA...after today I can't hate on you no more. You mustn't allow yourself to be chained to fate, to be ruled by your genes. Human beings can choose the kind of life that they want to live. What's important is that you choose life... and then live.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
You will get to make those new characters, IGA. You will. I don't care how long it takes me, but I will stop at nothing to see it happen.

I'm with you, IGA. Forever. Konami's betrayal shall not stand.

NewFresh

I feel as if i am wandering slowly into insanity. Is that really Iga? Is he really wearing a Hat? How long have i been watching?

OnPoint

I'm so torn about this Castlevania.

I want more Castlevania, but I feel like I'm supporting something evil if I buy it.

Fuck

Varion

a Master Ninja said:
Fuck, I might buy the game out of pity :/
After this, I will be too. Shame it's 360 only, but I don't care, I'll get some new points and I'll buy it.

You will get your new levels and characters! Don't lose heart Iga! We may be your only hope, but you are also ours ;_;

LeonEight

Neo Member
3ds thing next and then It will start AGAIN. Might even buy 360 just to support Iga. Soldier on good man you cant kill the spirit.

mibm

aka funkky
So is this some sort of symbolism for "passing the torch" from 2D to 3D for Castlevania? If so then insert :<

Varion

mibm said:
So is this some sort of symbolism for "passing the torch" from 2D to 3D for Castlevania? If so then insert :<
Iga knows his time is running out ;_; If we don't save him before it runs out I... I fear for us all.

Oh God...Castlevania is now becoming fucking Dragon Age or some shit...poor Iga. Totally would give him a million if I won the super Euro-lotto.

Patrick Stewart's voice! SEX!

No wonder Konami is so high on Mercury Steam. Their logo is almost as bland as Konami's latest one.

Not gonna lie though. I'm buying this God of Castlevania mainly cause the main character is named Gabriel.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Every viewing of this trailer reinforces my righteous fury.

This is the face of the enemy. This is the result of Konami's iniquity. This is the great evil of our time. This is Traitorvania.

Varion

Plywood said:
Screenshot of IGA anyone?
iga.jpg

Lijik

ixix said:
Every viewing of this trailer reinforces my righteous fury.

This is the face of the enemy. This is the result of Konami's iniquity. This is the great evil of our time. This is Traitorvania.
I will find a rack of these at a gamestop, and I will throw it to the ground

Om3ga

So basically they won't allow Iga to make anymore 2D Castlevanias and gave his baby to somebody else? They'll only allow him to do 2D Castlevania on XBL?

I will buy it so he can add new characters and make new stages if that's the case. I feel kind of guilty if I don't.

Rctdaemon

MirageDwarf said:
I'm watching this on g4tv.com. Right now at 54 mins. When all these fun parts start?
If it's the link that kazuo posted, then you're watching last year's Konami presser. As far as I can tell, this year's still isn't up.

MirageDwarf said:
I'm watching this on g4tv.com. Right now at 54 mins. When all these fun parts start?
..................... link + are you SURE YOU ARE NOT WATCHING 2009????

LISTEN TO MY GRENGLISH BECAUSE you do not want to understand me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom