• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
8y7rjs.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Russell! Don't speak to this generation. Speak to IGA.

Tell him to run away.

NewFresh

I am sorry thread of no end but i must say goodbye. If I were to make it to Iga again I might have to blow my brains out. But i will never forget the good times we had: From dance masters to child choruses, Loli censorship to failing trailers, and who would forget the millions of mics and warriors.
So I bid you all a good night
e3_1sshg.gif

Biff

Holy shit @ Simmons basically feasting on the wallets of little kids.

Who gives a shit about them.. Just gimme yo money :lol :lol

Edit: omg @ ^ :lol

EmmanuelMunoz said:
I am sorry thread of no end but i must say goodbye. If I were to make it to Iga again I might have to blow my brains out. But i will never forget the good times we had: From dance masters to child choruses, Loli censorship to failing trailers, and who would forget the millions of mics and warriors.
So I bid you all a good night
e3_1sshg.gif

You're just going to watch it again when you wake up. Don't forget, IT NEVER ENDS!

1. Why is that guy singing karaoke by himself? (Answer: his friends are at home voting in their cell phones.)

2. Why do they bleep "shit" and "motherfucker" in the trailer while Russell is dropping bombs?

Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom