• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmmanuelMunoz said:
I am sorry thread of no end but i must say goodbye. If I were to make it to Iga again I might have to blow my brains out. But i will never forget the good times we had: From dance masters to child choruses, Loli censorship to failing trailers, and who would forget the millions of mics and warriors.
So I bid you all a good night
e3_1sshg.gif
NP m8t NP see you in a few hours because IT NEVER ENDS !!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Lijik said:
Oh god...

OH GOD.
Ixix, you were out. YOU WERE OUT.
:(

I know! I see that now!

How did it come to this? How did it come to this?

I thought maybe death would get me out of this, then I realised that what would happen is I'd just go back to the real life start of the conference and everything would repeat again anyway...TIME LOOP WITHIN A TIME LOOP!

This thread is on an endless loop as well. :lol :lol

I am here for the second time. Sup Steel.

"I'll take it in the back" coming soon. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I like how he his holding the belt over them as some sort of way to control them. THESE MEN CAN'T BE TAMED.

EDIT: I'll take it in the back :lol :lol :lol :lol

Patryn

SteelAttack said:
Yeah, can you imagine the reactions from an all-GAF crowd in there? Fuck.

Considering my original (and second and third) reaction was to laugh so hard that tears were streaming down my face, I don't know if I would have been making a lot more noise than the existing crowd.

Varion

SteelAttack said:
Yeah, can you imagine the reactions from an all-GAF crowd in there? Fuck.
You wouldn't be able to hear the conference from all the laughter in the audience :lol

I swear most of these journalists have no soul.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Somebody is gathering up sweaty wrestler clothes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom