• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EASHL NHL 10 PS3 Gaf Thread of It's Hockey Time!

How do you guys find the voice chat in this game? Is it me or is it the most disgusting thing ever next to battlefield 1943? I can't believe its actually shittier than 09, and I was stupid enough to think EA would do something about it. Is it a matter of opening ports or are you SOOL no matter what you do? Im RAGING right now.

kassatsu

Banned
Lion Heart said:
How do you guys find the voice chat in this game? Is it me or is it the most disgusting thing ever next to battlefield 1943? I can't believe its actually shittier than 09, and I was stupid enough to think EA would do something about it. Is it a matter of opening ports or are you SOOL no matter what you do? Im RAGING right now.
It wasn't too bad last night. We had 3 people on mics and sometimes it would be garbage. But most the time is was fine.

EVIL137S

Banned
got some games in over the weekend great experience NHL10>NHL09
looking forward to playing with more of you.
I cleared some people off my list so please add me, PSN EVIL137S please reference GAF
thank you
peace
Evil
:D
._/DTP OK!

PS "Kas" whats going on with the reg season did you sent an invite to me yet?

EVIL137S

Banned
kassatsu said:
We played 2 matches tonight. Lost both :<

yeah but we got better :D
just got to get used to each
BTW fixed my player should load the right one going forward jersey EVIL 91 w/my kane 88
pac and a cool helmet sweeeeet!

Come on guys, wth? People need to play more! Me and my buddy played pretty much every game so far. We are about .500, had a 3 game win streak than lost 2-3, than blew out a team.

Fixed1979

I'll be free in like 2 hours or so. I still haven't managed to be online at the same time as everyone else...hopefully this weekend.

My friend and I continue to tear it up. We went 5-0 yesterday (those are the first games played of the new season). We had multiple 5-10 game winning streaks last month as well. I want #1 rank.

kassatsu

Banned
Lion Heart said:
My friend and I continue to tear it up. We went 5-0 yesterday (those are the first games played of the new season). We had multiple 5-10 game winning streaks last month as well. I want #1 rank.
I will start playing again with you guys soon. I have a lot of free time this week :)

Top Bottom