• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAtgS

I think people really miss out on the fact that Injustice is a really accessible fighter. The property itself is of course really inviting. But, the modes of input, the story and the collectibles and mini games really make it a joy for fans of fighting games and those that aren't.

I originally got it on Wii U, the gamepad's screen displaying the inputs for your character's special moves is 1 of the simplest & yet best implementations of that controller I've seen yet. Especially in story mode when you change characters every 4 fights & have to learn a new set of specials.

dickroach

I originally got it on Wii U, the gamepad's screen displaying the inputs for your character's special moves is 1 of the simplest & yet best implementations of that controller I've seen yet. Especially in story mode when you change characters every 4 fights & have to learn a new set of specials.

oooOOOOooh. this sounds super cool / makes me want to get it. it's always dirt cheap. thnks for the heads up

Man, I had no clue that was a feature on the Wii U version. Thats really rad

Hasney, I legit have to ask you, how do you know literally everything all the Allies are doing? You seriously have the answer to everyone's questions!

EDIT: WTF?! WHEN DID THE SITE GO LIVE!? Was there a Patreon post I missed?

Hasney

Hasney, I legit have to ask you, how do you know literally everything all the Allies are doing? You seriously have the answer to everyone's questions!

I watch everything as I always have something on my phone playing while I'm at work and I have the ability to absorb a lot of pointless information.

Like, I couldn't tell you what productive work I actually did last week, but I could describe almost everything that happened in the background at a bar last Tuesday while I was meeting my friend for a pint.

I watch everything as I always have something on my phone playing while I'm at work and I have the ability to absorb a lot of pointless information.

Like, I couldn't tell you what productive work I actually did last week, but I could describe almost everything that happened in the background at a bar last Tuesday while I was meeting my friend for a pint.

Haha much respect.

Portugeezer

Well appreciate your dedication, very helpful.

Is anyone else completely burned out on multiplayer games? MP games have so much uncontrollable BS. Whether it's netcode, cheaters, latency, lag, unbalanced maps/modes, cheese tactics, toxic community, trolls, terrible teammates etc. It's just gotten so mind numbing at this point.

Finely crafted single player/co op games are so appealing to me now. It's weird because I spent that last 5 years playing Halo/CounterStrike like a freaking madman.

MrMette

I'm not sure it was in their plans that people already know about the website, would have been a nice announcement during E3. But the internet happened ;)

I am sure they will make a post about it later.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I wonder if any of the Allies will be guests on a Giant Bomb late night stream, never seen the two sites interact but Jeff has mentioned Brandon being at the same events as him in the past, so I can only assume they're somewhat friendly. Be an interesting synamic to see, anyway.

Guys, I can make a change on the site and see the change immediately afterwards. Haven't had such a luxury for four years.

Bloodworth living the dream!

Volotaire

I wonder if any of the Allies will be guests on a Giant Bomb late night stream, never seen the two sites interact but Jeff has mentioned Brandon being at the same events as him in the past, so I can only assume they're somewhat friendly. Be an interesting synamic to see, anyway.

Bloodworth living the dream!

I hope so. It seems that Up at Noon steam on IGN has both Brandon and Dan from GB, so that's at least a nice step to see.

Volotaire

Anyone have the full list of Allies at others stage? I know Kyle will be on youtube and Brandon will be on Up at noon.

Tsosie will be updating this post.

Well I will get it started and try to keep this post updated. Once Hasney comes online maybe he will be gracious enough to put it in the OP.

List of Easy Allies E3 appearances outside of EZA.

Brandon Jones
- IGN up at noon - Sunday 4-5 PT.
https://twitter.com/agentbizzle/status/740973567207038976

Kyle Bosman
- YouTube E3 Coverage with Geoff Keley - Monday 13th, no time mentioned

Auctopus

I'm quite surprised to see the people popping up on Youtube on GAF saying that they loved GT and had no idea about EZA. I thought there was quite a fair bit of coverage when they came back.

Hasney

I'm quite surprised to see the people popping up on Youtube on GAF saying that they loved GT and had no idea about EZA. I thought there was quite a fair bit of coverage when they came back.

I think it can always feel like that when you're on a place like GAF. Only a few sites picked up the story and if you weren't browsing them on that day, you could have missed it if you don't follow them on Twitter or even use Twitter.

Because the internet is just so much news all the time, it can be white noise and unless it's the very biggest story, just slip through the cracks for some people.

Just checked out the OP for all the E3 times; great work thanks as I haven't been closely following what will be happening.

I am going to try and see as many live as I can but my BST timezone isn't so good for some of them :(

To the Allies: it is great that your new site is up-and-running in time for E3; it must be nice to have total control over things.

On that note you guys might know already of some jquery/ js errors on your site.

Yeah same here (I am using Firefox).

Raybunny

I figured it out and fixed it

Rocking!

Oh btw.... The excitement is real.

HubBow.jpg

Tsosie

I should bookmark it, or just keep on top of it.

Why is IGN up at Noon on at 4pm? It's not IGN late lie-in!

My only guess is they will be doing an EA pre-press conference Livestream at noon. This time slot seems to fit in well between EA and Bethesda.

As a side note, if anyone sees any information about where any of the allies might be showing up outside of EZA make sure to post it. I will keep my earlier post updated and will make sure to repost as we approach Sunday. I will try and get it near the top of a page.

Hasney

My only guess is they will be doing an EA pre-press conference Livestream at noon. This time slot seems to fit in well between EA and Bethesda.

As a side note, if anyone sees any information about where any of the allies might be showing up outside of EZA make sure to post it. I will keep my earlier post updated and will make sure to repost as we approach Sunday. I will try and get it near the top of a page.

Ja, It's in the OP. I've updated it a bit with Bosmans timing at YouTube too (MS press conference pre and post show!)

Hasney

Ben, please wake up early.

Atlus will host a Persona 5 E3 special live stream on June 15 at 5:00 a.m. PT / 8:00 a.m. ET / 21:00 JST, the company announced.

The Japanese live stream, dubbed “Uncover the Phantom Thieves,” promises the release of a “classified video” and the revelation of new information.

You’ll be able to watch it live on Niconico.

I'm kidding, he'll need some sleep.

Ben, please wake up early.

Atlus will host a Persona 5 E3 special live stream on June 15 at 5:00 a.m. PT / 8:00 a.m. ET / 21:00 JST, the company announced.

The Japanese live stream, dubbed “Uncover the Phantom Thieves,” promises the release of a “classified video” and the revelation of new information.

You’ll be able to watch it live on Niconico.

I'm kidding, he'll need some sleep.

Any idea if we'll need an account on Nico Nico Douga to watch the conference? I've been on that site a few times in the past and I remember that I needed an account to watch videos.

Quick edit: I just remembered that Kyle Bosman didn't get the 'Neil Gaiman' reference.

Auctopus

Okay, guys. I've set up the GAF Chat for the EZA Streams. Shoot me your Twitch names and I'll invite you.

Obviously, I'll be mainly in the main chat but if it gets too intense or spammy which I'm expecting, people can retreat to this private chat if they want. I'll invite the EZA guys if people remind me of their names too: bradbot...

Don is an astral projection originating from an unknown source somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

Don's description on the EZA website, hahaha

Hasney

Okay, guys. I've set up the GAF Chat for the EZA Streams. Shoot me your Twitch names and I'll invite you.

Obviously, I'll be mainly in the main chat but if it gets too intense or spammy which I'm expecting, people can retreat to this private chat if they want. I'll invite the EZA guys if people remind me of their names too: bradbot...

Dunno if I'll be using the chat as I'll be using the app on my TV, BUTT FUCK IT. Just in case, Hasney on there too, shockingly enough.

Lexad

Dunno if I'll be using the chat as I'll be using the app on my TV, BUTT FUCK IT. Just in case, Hasney on there too, shockingly enough.

I will be in the theater but will be checking this thread during the big Sony announcements

Also no ps4k at e3. Big whoop? Wonder if the allies will discuss House's comments.

Auctopus

Tame episode of Final Bets.

Yeah, I missed the animosity of last year. I did enjoy the WWE-esque "SIGN IT!" contract part, though.

Also, rememebr we probably missed the most aggro part where the camera died. The idea of Huber and Bosman screaming at each other thinking the camera is on is hilarious in itself though.

Hasney

Tame episode of Final Bets.

I don't know if anything was cut aside from just what was lost via the battery dying, but Bosman did come back to the group stream saying he thinks he went too far and Huber was looking down. I noticed it a little bit when Bosman was talking about Hubers fans.

I get the impression from Huber that he's one of those people where you can say anything about him and it's water off a ducks back but he doesn't like other people being attacked. Either way, the hype from E3 podcasting brought him back up!

Tsosie

I might run audio only so it doesn't kill my data plan. Will have to think about that as I hadn't considered it

Yeah, I plan on audio only. Luckily being about 30 seconds ahead of Twitch the moment they announce Onimusha PS4 exclusive I can switch to the stream to see Huber crying and laughing in Bosman's face.

Lexad

I don't know if anything was cut aside from just what was lost via the battery dying, but Bosman did come back to the group stream saying he thinks he went too far and Huber was looking down. I noticed it a little bit when Bosman was talking about Hubers fans.

I get the impression from Huber that he's one of those people where you can say anything about him and it's water off a ducks back but he doesn't like other people being attacked. Either way, the hype from E3 podcasting brought him back up!

Yeah the idiot fanbase might have pushed it, but I think most of us now that is Bosman's shtick. The SIFTD one had me rolling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom