• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablogod

Love it. I remember last year, loads of people in chat were like "Why the fuck are you in suits?" and Kyle just said "Because E3 is a special occasion. Love it."

Last call for EZA GAF Twitch chat usernames.

Didnt quote my other post. My twitch name is: Stupidproz1

Maligna

Banned
Unfortunately I'm going to miss the EA conference due to podcasting obligations. Anyone know how fast they plan on putting their reaction stream up on youtube? Also, will it have conference video/audio?

Hasney

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the EA conference due to podcasting obligations. Anyone know how fast they plan on putting their reaction stream up on youtube? Also, will it have conference video/audio?

Video and audio, but the video will be a small video. Twitch will archive instantly and Blood said earlier that he'll be trying to upload them as soon as they're done.

Karu

In about twenty minutes, I'll send out a test message. It should appear like +1 notification in the top left of chat and you'll see you have messages waiting in another chat room :)

Everyone who has posted has been added. It'll be really helpful if you all reply to the test message if you see it. Or even just post something of your own on there to make sure we're all there.
Ah, so it's intentional that I can't see the chat in the menue just yet?

Burt

Man, I hope they're all staying off GAF. That
Ori (as if you could avoid it on GAF)
one just did it for me -- EZA twitch window open, and that's it.

Yea. I'm done too

And all the people clamoring the leaks will bitch that not enough new announced in PCs because those leaked games are "old news"

sora87

no-surprises.jpg

Panda Rin

quite a few people already on the stream. 1K+

Also wondering where they'll be in terms of Youtube subs after E3. Should be interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom