• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

farisr

That Easy Update was great. And Brad & Ian pretty much did exactly what I would've done. Answered the questions the girls were asking honestly (probably would not know what else there is to do in the area), and then a bit later realized the girls were probably interested in hanging out, and just shrugged it off cause all I really cared about was eating the ice cream. LOL.

WarRock

Never watched those guys back in the GT days. Now they reignited my love for games and I await for both podcasts every week anxiously.

Final Bets made me laugh like a maniac, people around the house were scared.

Oh, I just need to question how nobody in that room heard about Last Blade before, it's a classic.

Hasney

Never watched those guys back in the GT days. Now they reignited my love for games and I await for both podcasts every week anxiously.

Final Bets made me laugh like a maniac, people around the house were scared.

Oh, I just need to question how nobody in that room heard about Last Blade before, it's a classic.

Last Blade is a huge blind spot for people who weren't hardcore SNK fans or in the arcade. it wasn't condiered a classic until the second one and that came out laaaaaate. Really hope people grab it this time.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Since Don is so rarely on camera I feel like sometimes people kind of forget about him when they name people they want to see on camera but I hope during E3 he's going to show up a few times unless he doesn't want to/doesn't feel like he has something to say.

Hasney

Since Don is so rarely on camera I feel like sometimes people kind of forget about him when they name people they want to see on camera but I hope during E3 he's going to show up a few times unless he doesn't want to/doesn't feel like he has something to say.

I have noticed that he's been more comfortable in front of the camera since DDG. I still don't think he likes the panel format things, so I'm not expecting him.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I have noticed that he's been more comfortable in front of the camera since DDG. I still don't think he likes the panel format things, so I'm not expecting him.

Yeah no pressure or anything but I just wanted to put it out there that I appreciate how different his perspective seems to be. Like I think the Allies joked about Don's Dreams being a show idea right there(Mediamolecule's Dreams) and how that's a Don game during one of their streams and I just think that's interesting because I don't know anyone that's interested in that game, even people that I love to create things.
Like if that was true I just want to hear that perspective.
(Man this felt really hard to phrase properly, not entirely happy but I hope people can still understand the sentiment)

EDIT: Congrats on 5k patrons!

Liamc723

So for those wanting to keep up with everything today, we're kicking off with the EA pre-show at 12 PDT:

t1465758000z4.png

The conference itself is an hour later (With audio!) and is scheduled to take up 90 minutes of your precious time. The post show at 2:30pm is going to be going for at least an hour and then... I'm not sure what's happening. They may keep streaming, or they may take a break, but Brandon will be leaving at some point regardless.

Brandon will be on IGN.com's Up At Noon alongside former GT News presenter Andrea Renee, Giant Bomb's Dan Ryckert and Anthony Carboni. That's at 4pm PDT for an hour so tune in!

t1465772400z4.png

Then finally we're back in Brandon's garage for Bethesda's pre-show for an hour before the 90 minute conference and another hour for the post show and that's it!

t1465779600z4.png

Has it been confirmed that EA's conference is 90 minutes long?

Ah okay, EA have always been just an hour. Maybe it's longer now because of them moving off-site.

I think they just built in all conferences as 90 minutes just in case. Most run long anyways. I think EA has a Battlefield 1 MP thing at 2PM local time so that means EA at least should be an hour exactly.

BunkerStar

Neo Member
Basically decided to watch this year's E3 because of these guys. Can't wait! I'll be up in the wee hours of the morning with ya. Btw, did they really hit the "E3 of Dreams 2016"-goal on Patreon? It's marked COMPLETE but I remember the amount of money pledged was about $700 short on the last day of May.

Hasney

Basically decided to watch this year's E3 because of these guys. Can't wait! I'll be up in the wee hours of the morning with ya. Btw, did they really hit the "E3 of Dreams 2016"-goal on Patreon? It's marked COMPLETE but I remember the amount of money pledged was about $700 short on the last day of May.

Yeah, they did it.

Yeah that's me :) Upped pledge from $50 to $900 for this month so they can buy all the necessary things for E3.

VanWinkle

So will they air the conferences without commentary? I'm going to be watching with a couple of people and I need to know whether I need to switch from their pre-show to the conference proper when it starts.

Goddamn the Bethesda conference time is a killer here in the UK.

Ah well. Not in work til 12pm tomorrow. Got a boat-load of caffeinated beverages and snacks at the ready.

E3 LET'S DO THIS.

Liamc723

Goddamn the Bethesda conference time is a killer here in the UK.

Ah well. Not in work til 12pm tomorrow. Got a boat-load of caffeinated beverages and snacks at the ready.

E3 LET'S DO THIS.

It's a pain watching all of E3 in the UK, but I've got enough monster and IPA to keep me up tonight and tomorrow

I like how late a few of the conferences are, it adds to the grandeur and excitement.

Volotaire

It's a pain watching all of E3 in the UK, but I've got enough monster and IPA to keep me up tonight and tomorrow

I might do a strategic sleep between EA and Bethesda once I'm, done archiving for the spoiler free thread. It might be better than staying up.

Hasney

I'm yawning now, but don't want a Monster or beer or I'll crash later. Fuk it all.

Also, Ultra Red was a pleasant surprise.

I'm not doing Bethesda as it happens, 3am is the goddamn witching hour. Catch up on it tomorrow. Looking forward to EA tonight, though! Hope it's not half an hour of Pele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom