• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

wapplew

Ckw1PILUkAE59oL.jpg

Ben is suited and booted.

Looking HOTake!

El-Suave

I was going to bring up the idea of me loving if they dressed a bit more formal again for the conference streams but I wasn't sure how everyone would take it considering they're now in a garage. It's sort of like football coaches dressing well for Championsleague or international games, gives the whole event some additional flair.

Hasney

I was going to bring up the idea of me loving if they dressed a bit more formal again for the conference streams but I wasn't sure how everyone would take it considering they're now in a garage. It's sort of like football coaches dressing well for Championsleague or international games, gives the whole event some additional flair.

When they've been doing some work with that E3 budget too, so we'll see how it's been transformed.

Karu

Love it. I remember last year, loads of people in chat were like "Why the fuck are you in suits?" and Kyle just said "Because E3 is a special occasion. Love it."

Last call for EZA GAF Twitch chat usernames.
Ah what the hell :p, you just need a name? If so... LouisFX

Auctopus

Probably not going to chat much but
umibozu87

Ah what the hell :p, you just need a name? If so... LouisFX

I want in!
User: BrickArts295

Yeah, it'll come up on your twitch chat as a separate group.

It's purely going to be there if chat gets so busy with non-regulars etc. that people can't have a conversation. You can swap in and out of main chat and GAF chat with ease.

Edit: you're all added. Including you Sean.

Yeah, it'll come up on your twitch chat as a separate group.

It's purely going to be there if chat gets so busy with non-regulars etc. that people can't have a conversation. You can swap in and out of main chat and GAF chat with ease.

Edit: you're all added. Including you Sean.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Love it. I remember last year, loads of people in chat were like "Why the fuck are you in suits?" and Kyle just said "Because E3 is a special occasion. Love it."

Oh! Me please! Juan29zapata

MultiJhonnyGAF

I have a very easy one lol considering they are the same

Hasney

Went to the shop as 2 Monster might not be enough. Got a Feast Ice Cream as I've not had one for years and I'm feeling perky again. Let's do this shit.
And the F1

Auctopus

Twitch name: dama_mama

How does the chat work?

Top left of chat, you can select which "Room" you are in. These are private rooms separate to main chat.

I set up one up purely because I feel like chat is going to get ridiculous with spamming etc. and non-regulars (who I'm not saying are inherently bad). It just avoids seeing dozens of "Which one is Huber?" and "When is Huber going to react to something?" messages. So, I've set up a private room that should appear now that I've invited you where you can talk with GAF etc. and your message won't instantly fly upwards out of view. As of now, main chat is about 64 messages per minute.

Everyone's added and I've fixed yours Louie. I'll send out a test message when we're closer to the stream.

If i´m not too late: Biervodkajunge

Hype.

Nobody can be too late, I'm happy to add more people throughout E3.

Mailbox

Just woke up, but if you can still add me: a_mailbox

Auctopus

What's twitch chat user name for?
wapplew, same in GAF

Said above...

Top left of chat, you can select which "Room" you are in. These are private rooms separate to main chat.

I set up one up purely because I feel like chat is going to get ridiculous with spamming etc. and non-regulars (who I'm not saying are inherently bad). It just avoids seeing dozens of "Which one is Huber?" and "When is Huber going to react to something?" messages. So, I've set up a private room that should appear now that I've invited you where you can talk with GAF etc. and your message won't instantly fly upwards out of view. As of now, main chat is about 64 messages per minute.

UrbanRats

On Twitch i'm "MundaneEventsForRats", not sure how much i'm gonna chat though (just because of logistics, i may be AFK).

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Same as GAF, kirbyfan407.

Not sure how often I'll be there, but that'd be nicer than the general craziness. Thanks.

Auctopus

openrob
How do I get onto the group chat?

In about twenty minutes, I'll send out a test message. It should appear like +1 notification in the top left of chat and you'll see you have messages waiting in another chat room :)

Everyone who has posted has been added. It'll be really helpful if you all reply to the test message if you see it. Or even just post something of your own on there to make sure we're all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom